SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M and has over 400 employees across eight global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Inc.com 15 Israeli Startups to Watch in 2017 and one of Business Insider’s Top 50 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On. But if we want to continue helping the world’s biggest brands reimagine what is possible online, we need talented and driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real and tangible impact. Does this sound like you?
We Want You!
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing, executing, and owning a long-term Account Strategy for customers. You will be responsible for retention and expansion of accounts in addition to driving adoption of our Market Intelligence solutions in core processes across the business. You will own the relationship with customers and key decision makers helping them with reaching business goals and KPIs leveraging Market Intelligence and our Consulting services.
As an Account Manager at SimilarWeb you will:
- Manage and develop long-term partnerships with some of the biggest brands in the world
- Increase renewal rates
- Manage relationship with account users regarding engagement and product adoption in order to exceed commercial targets
- Identify and lead up-sell and cross-sell opportunities to drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall engagement
What will I bring to the team?
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing space
- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience navigating renewals and upsells (SaaS background preferred)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to influence, confidently handle objections, and resolve customer issues.
- Experience client-direct sales and/or account management, and be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organizations. Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospect organizations.
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues and business partners across the company
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team