The Senior Account Manager will server as a product expert and primary point of contact for our software customers around the nation. The position will report directly to the Customer Operations Manager. The Senior Account Manager will work with customers through implementation, onboarding, training, track overall account status and renew contracts with the goal of achieving negative net churn.
The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for the revenue of a diversified portfolio of healthcare facility customers. Additionally, this role will work on campaigns to drive adoption across a broad base of Silversheet users along with Manager.
- Work with multiple healthcare facility clients, developing trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and customer stakeholders
- Ensure the smooth transition and adoption of the Silversheet platform in the credentialing process
- Train healthcare facility Managers, Provider Delegate groups, and Providers to use the Silversheet platform
- Includes but not limited to creating informative articles, recording trainings on applicable topics, conducting webinars, and scheduling one on one training sessions
- Primary focused on scalable, one to many strategic account management
- Provide customer support through various channels and report feedback and bugs appropriately
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Serve as a resource specialist for internal and external departments regarding client needs and feedback.
- Point of knowledge and contact for external department questions
- Identify revenue expansion opportunities during renewal period and throughout the customer life cycle
- Represent the voice of the customer at Silversheet
- Other projects as assigned by Manager
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal with internal and external customers
- Demonstrated project and time management skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Detail oriented, highly motivated and able to work in fast paced environment
- Client management skills, professionalism, and demonstrated self-starter
- Maintains customer and provider confidentiality
- Previous experience at a SaaS company
- Previous experience in customer contract renewals
- Computer skills: Excel, Word and fast adoption of the Silversheet platform
- Ability to work as per company needs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Benefits & Perks:
- Joining one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing healthcare
- Creative Office on Sawtelle (foodie central)
- Competitive salary
- 401K option to plan for your future
- $100 per month to get yourself to the office
- $75 per month for your phone bill.
- Flexible vacation policy
- Breakfast every Friday! You better come hungry!
- Snack on snack on snacks
- Continuing Education #alwaysbelearning $750 credit a year to keep on learning