Do you want to be part of a fast paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting edge technology in cloud computing?
Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. We’re a diverse group of self-proclaimed geeks with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology and we have a good time while we’re at it! Silverline is a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner focused on delivering robust business solutions leveraging cloud-computing platforms. Our employees have recognized Silverline year-over-year as the best place to work and Silverline has been named one of Inc Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies for the past several years. Come be a part of our team!
If you’re looking to collaborate with a team of incredibly smart, like-minded technology experts then you could be our next marketing campaign manager! We’re looking for a creative self-starter that feels comfortable working alongside other marketers, sales, and leadership to strategize and execute targeted integrated B2B marketing campaigns, leveraging a wide array of tactics in the marketing mix to drive revenue. The ideal Marketing Manager should have a strong background in B2B lead generation, is results oriented, and has superb project management skills.
- Strategize, develop, implement, track, and optimize all of Silverline’s B2B marketing campaigns across various inbound and outbound channels
- Coordinate creative assets, lists, promotion tracking, and implementation across channels
- Track campaign results, measure program success, and report on metrics
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals
- Be the pioneer and primary driver of campaigns across social media and mobile, instituting repeatable processes, and scaling the program quickly to drive results
- 3-5 years of experience implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Results-driven - borderline obsessed with analytics, able to measure ROI and applying learning on an ongoing basis
- Highly organized and process-driven - strive to improve internal processes whenever possible
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral - including writing marketing campaigns
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com and Pardot a plus
- Vertical campaign experience across Financial Services and/or Healthcare a plus
- Account-based marketing experience is also a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications