Silverline Company Overview:
Founded in 2009, Silverline is one of the largest pure-play Salesforce services partners in the world! Silverline is made up of a diverse group of people with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology. Our focus is exclusively to help clients deploy, manage, and enable continuous value with Salesforce’s portfolio of products. Silverline’s deep industry expertise in Financial Services, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Media and Entertainment, along with proven proprietary IP provides differentiated and transformational solutions to our clients.
As a Top Tier Global Summit level Salesforce Partner, Silverline provides strategy, advisory, technical implementation, and ongoing managed services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. From strategy and implementation to managed services, we guide Financial Services, Healthcare & Media and Entertainment industry clients to success — enabling continuous value with the Salesforce platform.
The Healthcare & Life Sciences Practice’s Partner Alliance Manager is responsible for the development and maintenance of strategic partnerships, collaboration across teams, tracking of training and certification achievement to meet major partnership goals and objectives, and the development and execution of programs designed to generate demand and build joint brand awareness. This person will act as the primary point of contact for Salesforce’s Alliances team as well as other specific channel partners. The Partner Alliance Manager will also be responsible for developing and driving the execution of revenue-driving programs and initiatives, and for evangelizing Silverline’s value proposition within Salesforce and our Healthcare Services partner ecosystem. This role requires a good balance of both strategy and sales capabilities, as well as acting as a liaison between Silverline and partner various stakeholders.
- Establish, enhance and maintain deep, collaborative relationships with various Healthcare & Life Sciences Services teams at Salesforce and 3rd Party Healthcare Independent Software Vendors (ISVs)
- Become an expert at the Salesforce organization, roles, individuals, and strategies of Salesforce Ecosystem
- Understand how Salesforce values its channel partners and the associated expectations.
- Confidently review pipeline, ACV, Escalations and other relevant metrics tied to strategic partner initiatives in close alignment with l stakeholders at Salesforce and ISV’s alike.
- Become an expert in Salesforce’s Partner Navigator Program to ensure the Silverline Healthcare & Life Sciences brand is on track with expectations
- Track, organize, and monitor key partner metrics including pursuits, ACV, certifications and customer satisfaction surveys
- Actively promote the Silverline brand within the various partner and channel teams; ensure awareness of our competitive differentiators and client success stories
- Establish and maintain close working relationships within the Silverline Healthcare & Life Sciences Salesforce Practice and related teams, including executives, GTM, sales, marketing and delivery teams
- Support efforts to build pipeline of services related to various Salesforce products
- Ensure cohesion between the Salesforce Sales plays and go-to-market strategy designed by the Silverline Healthcare & Life Sciences Go-To-Market leaders
- Execute on partner joint go-to-market strategy designed by the Silverline Healthcare & Life Sciences Go-To-Market leaders
- Work with designated, strategic ISV partners to build pipeline in support of the Silverline Sales teams
- Conduct regular cadence between managed partners and Silverline stakeholders across the organization
- Ensure effective and timely internal and external communication and coordination of Salesforce’s ecosystem strategy and execution of results
- 3 or more years in a role(s) focused on channel/alliance management with a passion and commitment for partner success
- 1-2 years experience in the Healthcare & Life Sciences Industry and/or Salesforce Ecosystem is preferred
- Highly developed social skills to maintain positive partner relationships at all levels of organizations
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills and ability to remain focused in a fast-paced environment
- Must be creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Strong record of developing and managing partnerships and driving partner account activity and meeting or exceeding partner sales targets
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and project management skills, using relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams and has substantial impact on investments and program effectiveness
- Relationship building skills toward a broad constituency ranging from channel partners, sales, marketing and technical teams
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships while delivering results in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented organization.
- Proven ability to understand different partner GTM and Organizational models
- Willingness to travel as needed (as pandemic allows)
- Bachelor's Degree or higher required