Founded in 2009, Silverline is one of the largest pure-play Salesforce services partners in the world! Silverline is made up of a diverse group of people with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology. Our focus is exclusively to help clients deploy, manage, and enable continuous value with Salesforce’s portfolio of products. Silverline’s deep industry expertise in Financial Service, Insurance & Healthcare & Life Sciences along with proven proprietary IP provides differentiated and transformational solutions to our clients.
As a Top Tier Global Salesforce Summit Partner, Silverline provides strategy, advisory, technical implementation, and ongoing managed services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. From strategy and implementation to managed services, we guide Financial Services, Insurance and Healthcare industry clients to success — enabling continuous value with the Salesforce platform.
We are also proud to have been named #1 Best Places to Work among small and medium sized companies in the annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards 2018…Come join the Team and see for yourself how awesome we are!!
Our Business Analyst's work as an individual contributor in a collaborative team environment as key contributors on a project team responsible guiding customers through the implementation of Salesforce solutions using Silverline’s agile methodology. The BA will engage customer stakeholders to understand desired business outcomes and define success criteria. You will also articulate to customer stakeholders the value of recommended solutions and approach. This role is vital to our project and customer success.
- Lead Discovery and requirements refinement sessions to uncover customers’ business, functional, and technological requirements
- Synthesize requirements to create clear and comprehensive user stories and solution design documentation
- Perform fit-gap analysis between Salesforce functionality and client requirements
- Design elegant, innovative Salesforce solutions involving: configuration of Salesforce and Managed Packages, creation and refinement of complex data models, external integration, business process automation, and other custom functionality
- Draft custom development specifications and manage the delivery and testing of the functionality by Development resources
- Iterate on solutions through a Build/Test/Review cycle with customer Product Owner
- Develop training curriculum and deliver training sessions to the solution’s end users
- Work with a Silverline Engagement Manager to manage a project to scope, budget and timeline expectations
- 3+ years in a Business Analyst role
- 3+ years experience administering or consulting with Salesforce
- Experience with business process definition, best practices, and reengineering
- Experience writing user stories to capture Salesforce requirements
- Experience with data migrations from third party systems to Salesforce
- Experience designing or building Salesforce integrations with 3rd party applications
- Understanding of the key levers for B2B, B2C, hybrid business models
- Understanding of key concepts of user centered design and design thinking
- Great teamwork and collaboration skills
- BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering – or equivalent work experience; MBA preferred