Silverline is a Salesforce Platinum Partner, vertically aligned, focused exclusively on the end-to-end implementation of salesforce.com and powerful third-party apps. We are also a team of self-proclaimed geeks with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology. While we work with clients across all industries, we have a strong focus on Financial Services, Insurance and Healthcare & Life Sciences. We also love to take on unique projects leveraging the Salesforce Platform; at Silverline our motto is, “If you can dream it, we can build it.” Silverline also builds products that are sold on the AppExchange and used by both boutique businesses and Fortune 500 companies.
Silverline has received numerous accolades year over year including the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America and Crain’s Best Places to Work in NYC. If you’re looking for a company that prides itself on making clients successful while fostering a team of all-around awesome individuals, look no further than Silverline!
The Marketing Technical Architect has deep technical expertise in the Marketing Cloud and/or Pardot platforms, with an emphasis on multi-cloud integration, custom development, data architecture and integration and robust technical solutions design. While they should be comfortable interacting with the client and describing complex solutions/conducting needs analysis, their primary focus is on designing solutions and executing hands-on implementation of complex tasks when required. Key responsibilities include:
- Support the Marketing Automation Solution Architect in crafting ERD and other key documents in response to user stories
- Supporting technical discovery and, where required, designing comprehensive Marketing Cloud and/or Pardot solutions, including object and data model structures, integration points and data flows, formulas and workflow automation, and other robust functionality
- Recommending ideal solutions for User Stories based on product functionality, business requirements, etc., including solutions from the Salesforce AppExchange and/or Marketing Cloud HubExchange
- Perform gap analysis between Marketing Cloud & Salesforce functionality and client requirements
- Configure Marketing Cloud and third-party AppExchange applications
- Manage technical scope and client expectations
- Creating “work packets” or other instructions for offshore and less-senior developers/analysts and ensuring the quality of work from those resources
- Updating the Marketing Solution Architect on progress on key tasks and assisting in schedule and scope changes as needed
- Consulting with Salesforce.com technical resources on unique/untested solutions, and serving as “subject matter experts” on key product functionality, including educating other Silverline team members on new releases, etc.
- Consulting with Sales Engineers on unique solutions discovered during sales discovery and assisting in the estimation of required hours, resources, assumptions, etc. for those solutions
- Preparing the Marketing Solution Architect to conduct end user training
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience. MBA is a plus
- 5+ years experience developing robust solutions on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Pardot platforms, including the implementation of integrated Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud solutions.
- Experience with Informatica or other data integration tools/platforms strongly preferred.
- Understanding of Agile Best Practices
- Understanding of Marketing Automation Best Practices
- Familiarity with PMI processes and procedures
- Marketing Cloud and/or Pardot Certifications (Specialist or Consultant)
- Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud Certifications strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Financial Services, Health & LIfe Sciences Industry, or Emerging Markets, preferred