After achieving more than 2,000% revenue growth since our founding year, we were recently recognised as a Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ EMEA company. Within the space of a year, we have more than doubled in size. Already present in the UK and Benelux, we’re now focused on expanding our presence in existing markets and globally.
We are looking for a consultative Sales Account Executive to identify and close sales resulting in ARR, focusing on accounting firms across the UK.
- Identify and close new business quickly with accounting firms in UK&I
- Ability to be hands on in developing and delivering solution presentations, demo’s and workshops with senior clients on C-level / Partner-level
- Develop and present value based outcomes to accounting partners / stakeholders
- Build and Maintain a healthy sales pipeline, with quarterly and yearly targets in mind so as to forecast and deliver repeatable revenue
- Collaborate with Silverfin leadership, Marketing and Technology departments to execute the sales strategy, providing inputs into the product direction and messaging as needed
- Serve as a spokesperson at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions
- Ability to be an individual contributor but also a team player with other Sales Account Executives
- Ability to build relationships across the stakeholders map, from ambassadors, partners and C-level
- 7+ years experience in selling B2B SaaS solutions selling to professional services companies
- Proven track record of winning complex deals with new clients
- Understanding of how to sell to Accounting industry
- Obsession with client happiness and deal generation
- Strong commercial outlook, excellent networker and consultative approach to business development
- Outstanding people and communication skills
- Self-starter and hands-on, able to drive sales process end-to-end
- Strong problem solving and creative commercial approach
- Competitive salary with additional benefits including private medical healthcare
- 25 days holiday.
- Generous personal annual training allowance.
- The opportunity to help build a company that is in the process of building out its global presence.
- An easy to reach office space near the city center of London filled with passionate colleagues in case you like to spend your time at the office, but we are fully engaged with working remote as well or a flexible combination to suit your way of working
- Home Office Budget for non-remote employees
- Monthly Company-wide Wellbeing Days off (usually once a month for the remainder of 2021)
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, fresh fruit and... drinks on Friday.
- Regular and fun team activities and afterworks.