Silverfin is a start-up SaaS company. Silverfin reinvents the way financial advisors work: our cloud-based technology allows +700 accountancy firms and financial advisors to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value adding activities. We built an awesome product that our customers love.
We started in 2013 in Ghent, Belgium and now have additional offices in Amsterdam and London and we are growing our client base internationally. including the big 4, in 11 countries with 150+ colleagues.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to define, implement and build the Sales Enablement function to support our Commercial business including Lead Gen, Marketing, Sales, Partnerships and Customer Success.
As a member of the GTM Commercial team, you will engage with the whole of GTM Sales to create value that increases the productivity and effectiveness of our 55+ (and growing) commercial team. You will work proactively with senior management to identify business challenges, prioritize these challenges, define the scope and approach for the solution and execute those activities. You will be responsible for leading and driving the execution and continuous improvement of the Sales Enablement program. This position reports to the Chief Commercial Officer
What does this really mean?
- Work alongside Sales, Leadership, Marketing, SDR, Customer Success and Sales Operations to establish Sales enablement priorities and skills development plans per function
- In conjunction with Marketing and Product Management implement “Guided Seller Learning Journeys” across the GTM business.
- Identify tools or platforms to accelerate this learning journey through Prospecting, Close and Expansion
- Evaluate and test sales effectiveness in being able to storytell and granularly track Sales’s grasp of subject matter
- Drive adoption and execution of agreed upon best practices..
- Work closely with leadership to plan impactful Sales events and trainings
- Maintain project documentation and operating plans.
You are a great performer, show passion and enthusiasm and want to show off the skills and expertise our business has. You are used to working in a fast paced environment and want to make a difference.
What We Are Looking For?
- 5-10 years of experience leading Sales Enablement Programs
- Experience in Learning Management Solutions or Tools
- Experience in Corporate L&D (learning and development) or instructional training
- Professional background in a Sales role and understand the sales funnel fluency i.e Sales Methodology, Coaching, CRM
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work across seniority levels and have an open approach to out of the box thinking and problem solving
- Excellent presentation skills, public speaking, verbal and written communication in English.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary with additional benefits including private medical healthcare
- 25 days holiday.
- Generous personal annual training allowance.
- The opportunity to help build a company that is in the process of building out its global presence.
- An easy to reach office space near the city center of London filled with passionate colleagues in case you like to spend your time at the office, but we are fully engaged with working remote as well or a flexible combination to suit your way of working
- Home Office Budget for non-remote employees
- Monthly Company-wide Wellbeing Days off (usually once a month for the remainder of 2021)
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, fresh fruit and... drinks on Friday.
- Regular and fun team activities and afterworks.