We’re looking for an outstanding, and ambitious, Marketing Executive to join our team in London.
You’ll be based in London but work internationally on a range of activities across marketing operations, digital marketing, communications, events management, campaign delivery, demand generation and ABM.
Day-to-day you’ll report to the Marketing Manager but expect to work with everyone in our team too - we want you to gain as much experience as possible and to polish your skills quickly.
We are a small, close-knit team with a big job to do so you'll be expected to roll-up your sleeves and get stuck in from day 1. You’ll be given real responsibility quickly. But rest assured you will get the coaching and support you need to make progress confidently.
We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated, quick to learn and passionate about delivery and deadlines. There’s a lot going on so being organised and caring about quality and getting the job done well is important.
This is the ideal role for someone who has a good general background in marketing, solid experience in digital and demand marketing in particular and a love for (or ideally, experience) in b2b technology (ideally SaaS, better still fintech SaaS).
If you want to get more responsibility quickly and develop your core skills this is the job for you.
- Support field marketing team in delivery of demand generation and brand campaigns both digital and offline e.g. create email campaigns; manage online advertising etc
- Manage day-to-day automated marketing workflows and operations within Hubspot
- Manage social media profiles and communication
- Monitor and report on inbound and outbound campaign and channel performance. Make recommendations for improvement
- Support delivery of paid and owned events
- Contribute to content development - written and visual
- Monitor website performance and contribute to site development
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role and/or formal studies in marketing
- Technical experience working within Hubspot or similar marketing automation system
- Strong communication skills both written, spoken and visual
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise your workload and self-manage
- Happy working in a small team where roles and responsibilities are fluid and you have the opportunity to turn your hand to many things
- Comfortable with the core skills of digital marketing campaign management. Ideally experience using marketing automation software and a CMS (we use Hubspot and Salesforce) and Adobe Creative Cloud apps. Hootsuite or similar for social media management. Google Analytics. Google Ads and LinkedIn Campaign Manager for digital advertising
- Experience with a fast-growth international brand
- History of monitoring and managing digital campaigns e.g. paid and owned content
- Events management experience - we do a number of owned and paid events each year
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced, fintech scale-up in an international scene, and make an impact
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast growing team of people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do
- Competitive salary with additional benefits including private medical healthcare
- Generous personal training allowance
- Regular team activities during and after work
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, snacks fresh fruits and … drinks!
- Home Office Budget for non-remote employees
- Monthly Company-wide Wellbeing Days
- Cool office spaces in Ghent (Belgium) and London (Old Street / Shoreditch)