Silverfin is a start-up SaaS company. Silverfin reinvents the way financial advisors work: our cloud-based technology allows +600 accountancy firms and financial advisors to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value adding activities. We build a hell of a product and our customers love us. Even our customers’ customers love us. Silverfin solves a very real problem: it automates a large chunk of the repetitive tasks that people working in financial services spend their time on and improves communication with their customers.
We are growing rapidly since our start in 2013. Originating from Belgium, we have successfully launched activities in the Benelux, and UK. From these offices, we’re serving a strongly growing client base, including the big 4, in 11 countries with 160++ colleagues.
We aim to optimise their workflow in such a way that accountants can spend more time on the much more impactful and rewarding work of advising their customers, the business owners.
The good news is we’re succeeding in doing exactly that. Every day, more than 15,000 financial service professionals use Silverfin to help and advise more than 200,000 businesses. The even better news is that there’s still plenty left to work on, and that’s where you come in.
As a Project Manager, you will work with our product in two ways:
1) Technology Program
We work directly with our clients to develop software on our platform. Part of managing this project is working closely with our Product Devs to guide them on best UX principles and map out their digital transformation, etc.
2) Out-of-the-Box Solution
In some instances we partner with clients to help us develop a go-to-market out-of-the-box solution that we own the IP for.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining the product. You will work closely with the client and our product owners to shape what that product looks like. This includes defining scope, developing wireframes, testing, and being able to create a successful minimal viable product that we can go to market with.
What will you be doing day-to-day
- Coordinate the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders (internal and external) and ensuring technical feasibility
- Meet with clients to take detailed briefs and clarify specific requirements for each project
- Develop project plans to monitor and track progress
- Coordinate internal resources, clients, third parties and vendors to achieve the flawless execution of projects
- Delegate project tasks based on colleagues individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Provide technical support to our sales team for global and larger complex deals
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
A little bit more about you
- At least 5 years+ experience in a similar role
- Proven experience of successfully delivering change management / transformation projects in a complex business / technical environment
- Strong communicator with the ability to work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Customer-minded with the ability to be client-facing and consultative, where needed
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Knowledge of Accountancy is a plus
- A can-do mentality and eagerness to learn.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced, fintech scale-up in an international scene
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast growing team of people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do
- Competitive salary with additional benefits including private medical healthcare
- Generous personal training allowance
- Regular team activities during and after work
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, snacks fresh fruits and … drinks on Friday
- Home Office Budget for non-remote employees
- Monthly Company-wide Wellbeing Days off (usually once a month for the remainder of 2021)
- Cool office spaces in Ghent, London (Old Street / Shoreditch) and Amsterdam