Silverfin is a start-up SaaS company. Silverfin reinvents the way financial advisors work: our cloud-based technology allows +600 accountancy firms and financial advisors to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value adding activities. We build a hell of a product and our customers love us. Even our customers’ customers love us. Silverfin solves a very real problem: it automates a large chunk of the repetitive tasks that people working in financial services spend their time on and improves communication with their customers.
We are growing rapidly since our start in 2013. Originating from Belgium, we have successfully launched activities in the Benelux, and UK. From these offices, we’re serving a strongly growing client base, including the big 4, in 11 countries with 160++ colleagues.
Kick-start your career and join our digital revolution!
What is a Tech Accountant at Silverfin?
An Accountant for a tech company or an Accountant who loves technology?
In this case, we're looking for the latter. Silverfin is a fintech company, and we're looking for tech-savvy accountants and fintech enthusiasts. But... not to do our books!
How can I help?
You’ll be joining one of our Content Development Teams as a fully fledged member of the band, that means taking part in their daily duties to build next generation accounting workflows to slingshot our clients into the next century!
● Creating and reviewing functional analysis of new business cases for the respective area the team is working on (BE, NL, UK, LUX ...)
● Technical analysis and impact analysis of development work
● Participating in code reviews to learn and share best practices
● Solution design and user experience optimization to ensure a good product
● Quality assurance and solution validation to guarantee qualitative releases
● Bug fixing & issue analysis in case accidents happen
● Enjoying Agile Sprint ceremonies in the wild
We are always looking for dynamic individuals to join us so don’t hesitate to contact us and get the ball rolling!