We’re looking for an outstanding and ambitious SDR Leader to join the Silverfin Sales & Commercial business
We’re looking for someone who is experienced, self-motivated, confident in making decisions. Someone who leads by example, has the experience in creating, building and growing SDR teams but also very passionate about wanting to make a difference to a team and the business by evolving the team to the next level.
Our Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) conduct outbound and prospecting activity to deliver high quality leads into the sales pipeline as qualified leads for our UK, European and Global Sales team. In time it is likely the team will also be responsible for inbound activity.
This role will involve leading from the front, managing, coaching and training to build a world class lead generation team.
- Hire, manage, motivate and help train the SDR team
- Coach by example and support the SDRs to achieve their targets
- Monitor productivity, produce management reports and action on metrics and KPI's
- Act as player/coach and be hands-on leader that encourages sales excellence and leads by example
- Provide on-going coaching and development via daily stand ups, weekly 1:1s and monthly reviews
- Ensure team members are experts in articulating our value proposition, USPs and able to engage at different levels of stakeholder contacts and Ideal Customer Profiles
- Work with the with the Sales Leaders and Marketing to drive revenue growth
- You will be part of the Sales Leadership Team, reporting to the CCO
Who We're Looking For
- You have good experience of leading or managing an SDR or outbound Sales development team
- You will have a passion for building high performance teams and deep understanding of the vital role SDRs play in driving hyper growth.
- Experience of also managing an Inbound SDR team and growing an Inside Sales team is a plus
- Driven by not just the targets but the overall revenue contribution of the team
- SaaS B2B is desirable .
- Experience hiring, on-boarding and training sales development professionals.
- Able to demonstrate consistent over performance against team targets and KPI's.
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to drive efficiency whilst maintaining effectiveness across an SDR team
- Excellent people skills with the ability to lead, motivate and retain staff.
- Excellent written and spoken English (additional languages a plus but not mandatory).
What’s In It For You?
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced, fintech scale-up in an international scene
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast growing team of people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do
- Competitive salary with additional benefits including private medical healthcare
- Generous personal training allowance
- Regular team activities during and after work
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, snacks fresh fruits and … drinks on Friday
- Home Office Budget for non-remote employees
- Monthly Company-wide Wellbeing Days off (usually once a month for the remainder of 2021)
- Cool office spaces in Ghent, London (Old Street / Shoreditch) and Amsterdam