After achieving more than 2,000% revenue growth since our founding year, we were recently recognised as a Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ EMEA company. Within the space of a year, we have more than doubled in size. Already present in the UK and Benelux, we’re now focused on expanding our presence.
We are currently expanding our global footprint and are looking for Strategic Sales Account Executives with consultative selling experience who can drive sales and generate ARR, focusing on a target of 4 to 5 accounts. You need to be able to achieve near term revenue whilst building a longer term strategic roadmap of value to your client.
In order to be successful, you need to be a self starter, fast-learner, experience of selling SAAS b2b solutions preferably to accounting practices. Whilst we are still evolving our GTM models and the way we work, we are looking for tenacious and ambitious people who can operate as an individual contributor whilst being a strong team player.
- Identify and close new business with global accounting firms
- Develop Strategic account plans which show a growth plan over 3 years
- Ability to build relationships across the stakeholders map, from ambassadors,, partners and C-level
- Ability to be hands on in developing and delivering solution presentations, demo’s and workshops
- Develop and present value based outcomes to accounting partners / stakeholders
- Build and Maintain a healthy sales pipeline in order to build consistency in forecasting
- Collaborate with Silverfin leadership, Marketing and Technology departments to execute the sales strategy, providing inputs into the product direction and messaging as needed
- Serve as a spokesperson at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions
- +7-10 years experience in B2B SaaS roles, preferably selling to accounting practices or professional services,
- Understanding in how to sell to the Accounting industry
- Proven track record of winning complex 6/7-figure deals with new clients in a professional services environment
- Obsession with client happiness and deal generation
- Strong commercial outlook, excellent networker and consultative approach to selling
- Outstanding people and communication skills
- Self-starter and hands-on, able to drive sales process end-to-end
- Strong problem solving and creative commercial approach