Are you a self-starter, passionate about Technology and solving Customer problems - big and small?
Customers are at the heart of what we do at Silverfin! Support at Silverfin is not about closing tickets, it's about actually helping people through mail, phone or chat. We care about our customers so we always want to give them superior support experience.
You will be joining our international Customer Support Team, reporting to your Customer Support Team Lead. We expect you to quickly become an expert of the Silverfin platform. You should understand how everything works so you can properly interact with Product, Professional Services or Engineering team members, when escalation is required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our dynamic Customer Support Team that helps customers based in Belgium, the Netherlands, UK, Denmark, North America, etc. No two days are the same. This exciting role also offers the potential to grow both personally and professionally. In order to be successful, you must be passionate about technology and providing high calibre customer experiences.
- Acting as the first point of contact, dealing with issues and/or complaints - big or small - via Chat, Email, Zoom or Phone
- Proactively explore ways to solve problems quickly, whilst building strong customer relationships in order to effectively manage customer expectations
- Utilising passion for technology to effectively investigate potential product problems or misunderstandings
- Working closely with Product, Professional Services in order to build on knowledge, and ensure customer issues are dealt with swiftly and to a high standard
- After exhausting all solutions, escalating issues to Product / Engineering
- Acting as a Product Expert whilst always paying attention to elements requiring improvements and sharing with relevant teams
- Acting as the customer's voice and providing feedback to Product & Professional Services on how we can better serve our customers
- Taking part in optimization and improvement initiatives individually or in collaboration with peers
- First experience in a Customer Support role within the tech space
- Finance / accounting knowledge by experience or education is a plus
- Natural inclination to go the extra mile for the customer (i.e. knowing when to move from chat or email to the phone to ensure a customer’s issue is dealt with effectively)
- Experience of being able to work independently and within a distributed team
- Ability to learn complex (finance / accounting) systems quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch & English, working efficiency in French
- Empathetic, enthusiastic and solution-minded personality
- Excellent customer focus and passion for technology
- Confidence managing difficult conversations with demanding customer base
- The guts to take up a role outside of your comfort zone, a can-do mentality and eagerness to learn
So What’s In It For You?
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced, fintech scale-up in an international scene
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast growing team of people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do
- Competitive salary with additional benefits including private medical healthcare
- Generous personal training allowance
- Regular team activities during and after work
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, snacks fresh fruits and … drinks on Friday
- Home Office Budget for non-remote employees
- Monthly Company-wide Wellbeing Days off (usually once a month for the remainder of 2021)
- Cool office spaces in Ghent, London (Old Street / Shoreditch) and Amsterdam