Silverfin reinvents the way financial advisors work. Our cloud-based technology allows accountancy firms and financial advisors to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value adding activities.
Growing rapidly since our founding year 2013, we have completed a series-A and series-B funding round. These funds are used to accelerate our international expansion. Originated in Belgium, we have successfully launched activities in the Benelux, UK and Nordics, and are about to enter additional markets across Europe and globally.
We have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and evolving Customer Success Team, with aspirations of becoming a truly world class organisation. As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) Your key focus is to drive value, adoption and retention of your customers investment. Success of this role is defined by the customer deriving consistent value from Silverfin, resulting in the renewal and growth of their investment over time. As a CSM you will build a strong internal network, partnering and collaborating closely with the wider team to ensure the customer receives best in class engagement.
What You’ll Be Doing…
- Engagement Cadence – Maintain a regular engagement cadence with the customer and customer executives that covers all phases of the post‐purchase customer journey from Onboarding to Value Realisation to Renewal. Create a Success Plan that outlines the customer’s business goals and adoption activities needed to meet that goal. Lead regular Business Reviews to track progress against the customer’s goals.
- Building Community – Driving engagement and champions across the broader customer network, and leading initiatives such as Connected Friday’s, Webinars, Workshops etc.
- Product Advocacy – Act as the bridge between the customer and Silverfin’s product teams by understanding the customer’s needs, the impact it will have on their business and communicate that internally. Communicate Silverfin’s product investments back to the customer and the value it will add to the customer.
- Documenting Value – Understand the business value that Silverfin provides to your customers by documenting their use cases and the financial impact (revenue generated, cost saved, productivity improved etc.). Track and assess value realised and be able to demonstrate clear progress against agreed objectives. Use Tableau Blueprint as the method to drive adoption and value within the customer organisation.
- Adoption Metrics – Leverage data to track the success of your adoption activities. This will include creating an Adoption Map laying out the groups of users leveraging Silverfin, the key sponsors, champions, use cases and value that Silverfin is providing. Conduct capability assessments using our customer maturity model to understand where the customer is on their journey of adopting Silverfin and identify areas the customer needs to invest in.
- Support Advocacy – Work closely with the customer and internal support teams to manage expectations based on their support agreement with Silverfin. When necessary, act as the point of escalation for customer support issues.
- Risk management – Proactively engage with the customer, ensuring any risks are identified as early as possible, what their commercial or technology impact could be, and clear action plans are devised to overcome.
Who You Are…
- Experience. Previous experience as a Customer Success Manager, Account Manager or in a consultative & targeted role. Experience working with (or for) Enterprise customers in the accounting/financial services is highly desirable, however we will consider candidates from another easily transferable industry.
- Strong organisational skills. Proven ability to prioritise and maintain a system for proactively managing multiple customers, projects and requests, for creating and managing a plan, and for keeping your ad-hoc teams organised too.
- Creative, engaging and enthusiasm. Demonstrated creativity with customer engagement and problem solving. Drive change and improvement and get involved with global initiatives to continue to evolve the team.
- Excellent communication skills: Proven ability to communicate effectively across the experience / management spectrum, translate between technical and non‐technical teams, and can empathetically communicate a customer’s pain to internal Silverfin teams.
- Ability to drive value. Passionate about helping customers maximise the benefits of Silverfin and understand the importance of success to the account and the individual.
- Self‐motivated, choose to take ownership, enjoy self‐learning, and proactively drive success.
- Strong commercial acumen. Ability to access risk indicators, devise proactive action plans to overcome. Confident in managing expectations, investigative questioning and adapting in pressure situations.
- Strong team player, willing to help, support and advise those around you, and open to collaboration and constructive feedback to evolve in role.
So What’s In It For You?
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced, fintech scale-up in an international scene
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast growing team of people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do
- Competitive salary with additional benefits including private medical healthcare
- Generous personal training allowance
- Regular team activities during and after work
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, snacks fresh fruits and … drinks on Friday
- Home Office Budget for non-remote employees
- Monthly Company-wide Wellbeing Days off (usually once a month for the remainder of 2021)
- Cool office spaces in Ghent, London (Old Street / Shoreditch) and Amsterdam