Silverfin is a start-up SaaS company. Silverfin reinvents the way financial advisors work: our cloud-based technology allows +600 accountancy firms and financial advisors to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value adding activities. We build a hell of a product and our customers love us. Even our customers’ customers love us. Silverfin solves a very real problem: it automates a large chunk of the repetitive tasks that people working in financial services spend their time on and improves communication with their customers.
We are growing rapidly since our start in 2013. Originating from Belgium, we have successfully launched activities in the Benelux, UK and Nordics. From these offices, we’re serving a strongly growing client base, including the big 4, in 11 countries with 125+ colleagues.
Support at Silverfin is not about closing tickets, it's about actually helping people through mail, phone or chat. We care about our customers so we want to give them a first class support experience. Sync support is a part of the customer support team because we all care about the same thing: customers, but even more 'customer experience'.
As we are growing, we are continuously looking for better ways to offer our services. A technical support engineer does not only talk to our customers, they communicate with their IT partners in order to provide them the fastest and most efficient solutions. As a technical support engineer we expect you to be an expert of the Silverfin platform, not only into content but also on the technical side. You understand how everything works on a high level, so you can help drive improvements in collaboration with our engineering teams.
What makes a good Technical Support Engineer?
- IT-Minded with knowledge of Windows server administration
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French is a huge plus
- Troubleshooting is the perfect mindset and Google is your best friend
- Know your way around RDP and VPN software
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn and grow as sync expert within the support team
- You see the bigger picture and spot opportunities
- Excellent client focus and strong communication skills
- A background in IT support is a plus
- Show us motivation and we will show you the way
So What’s In It For You?
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced, fintech scale-up in an international scene
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast growing team of people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do
- Competitive salary with additional benefits including private medical healthcare
- Generous personal training allowance
- Regular team activities during and after work
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, snacks fresh fruits and … drinks on Friday
- Home Office Budget for non-remote employees
- Monthly Company-wide Wellbeing Days off (usually once a month for the remainder of 2021)
- Cool office spaces in Ghent, London (Old Street / Shoreditch) and Amsterdam