Silverfin reinvents the way financial advisors work. Our cloud-based SaaS technology allows accountancy firms and financial advisors to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value adding activities.
After achieving more than 2,000% revenue growth since our founding year, we were recently recognised as a Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ EMEA company. Within the space of a year, we have more than doubled in size. Already present in the UK and Benelux, we’re now focused on expanding our presence in existing markets and globally.
We are looking for a consultative Sales Account Executive to identify and close sales resulting in ARR, focusing on accounting firms across the Walloon Area in Belgium. This is a great opportunity to help build our customer base in a key market with strong potential.
Based in Brussels or Wallonia, you like to work autonomously. At the same time, you take advantage of every opportunity to connect with your colleagues remotely, and occasionally in person in our great office in Ghent.
- Identify and close new business quickly with accounting firms in Wallonia (BE).
- Ability to be hands on in developing and delivering solution presentations, demo’s and workshops with senior clients on C-level / Partner-level
- Develop and present value based outcomes to accounting partners / stakeholders
- Build and Maintain a healthy sales pipeline, with quarterly and yearly targets in mind so as to forecast and deliver repeatable revenue
- Collaborate with Silverfin leadership, Marketing and Technology departments to execute the sales strategy, providing inputs into the product direction and messaging as needed
- Serve as a spokesperson at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions
- Ability to be an individual contributor but also a team player with other Sales Account Executives
- Ability to build relationships across the stakeholders map, from ambassadors, partners and C-level
- 1-5 years experience in selling B2B SaaS solutions to professional services companies
- Proven track record of winning complex deals with new clients
- Strong commercial outlook, natural seller, excellent networker and consultative approach to business development
- Obsession with client happiness and deal generation
- Outstanding people and communication skills
- The ability to speak and write fluent, business level French and English.
- Self-starter and hands-on, able to drive sales process end-to-end
- Strong problem solving and creative commercial approach
So What’s In It For You?
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced, fintech scale-up in an international scene
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast growing team of people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do
- Competitive salary with additional benefits including private medical healthcare
- Generous personal training allowance
- Regular team activities during and after work
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, snacks fresh fruits and … drinks on Friday
- Home Office Budget for non-remote employees
- Monthly Company-wide Wellbeing Days off (usually once a month for the remainder of 2021)
- Cool office spaces in Ghent, London (Old Street / Shoreditch) and Amsterdam