Silverfin is a start-up SaaS company. Silverfin reinvents the way financial advisors work: our cloud-based technology allows +600 accountancy firms and financial advisors to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value adding activities. We build a hell of a product and our customers love us. Even our customers’ customers love us. Silverfin solves a very real problem: it automates a large chunk of the repetitive tasks that people working in financial services spend their time on and improves communication with their customers.
We are growing rapidly since our start in 2013. Originating from Belgium, we have successfully launched activities in the Benelux, and UK. From these offices, we’re serving a strongly growing client base, including the big 4, in 11 countries with 160++ colleagues. In order to take our customers to the next level, we are looking for a Business Consultant. Have you been working in accounting and/or tax consulting for a few years, are you up for a revolutionary career and take the opportunity to change the accounting industry? Take the leap, participate in the Silverfin journey and make a difference to the accounting industry worldwide.
As a Business Consultant you’re part of the product team and you work with and for Silverfin customers on the critical mission to to go to the next step in advisory services. . Over the years, Accountants understand that their business model is changing from a compliance focus towards being a true advisor for their customers. Within Silverfin we offer a wide set of functionalities to facilitate these new advisory services. But our customers need guidance and that is where the Business Consultant comes in place.
Challenging the status quo and working out creative solutions to our customers’ problems. By exploring our client's data you try to spot business opportunities in their portfolio that enables them to increase the yearly number of client interactions or create additional revenue.
The business value you create relies on two major work elements.
- In optimizing and exploring existing Silverfin data you can create relevant business cases to explore new revenue streams.
- In creating and maintaining a back catalogue of business opportunities (tax savings, legal innovations, changes in legislation,...).
In connecting both elements lies the relevant business value and that’s where the magic happens.
- By helping us make our groundbreaking platform for Connected Accountants even better.
- By helping us build and insert your financial knowledge into the product.
- By keeping us closely connected to the real day-to-day challenges of accountancy firms. As everything is changing so quickly, we need you to keep your ears to the ground.
- By connecting with our engineering and development teams you constantly optimize Silverfin features and behaviour to bring your offered services to a wide scalable solution.
You are an experienced (+7 years) accountant or tax consultant that knows his way around in fiscal and legal improvements. You are able to spot opportunities and are good at handling data sets. You are client-facing and full of entrepreneurship. Last but not least, you have a commercial mindset and are not afraid to discuss new revenue streams and opportunities with our customers.
- Accounting Business and Industry Knowledge
- You are good with Excel
- Good with client communication
- Presentation Skills, Public Speaking and Written Communication
- Analytical Knowledge
- Problem Solving
What to offer
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced, fintech scale-up in an international scene
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast growing team of people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do
- Competitive salary with additional benefits including private medical healthcare
- Generous personal training allowance
- Regular team activities during and after work
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, snacks fresh fruits and … drinks on Friday
- Home Office Budget for non-remote employees
- Monthly Company-wide Wellbeing Days off (usually once a month for the remainder of 2021)
- Cool office spaces in Ghent, London (Old Street / Shoreditch) and Amsterdam