Silverfin is a start-up SaaS company. Silverfin reinvents the way financial advisors work: our cloud-based technology allows +600 accountancy firms and financial advisors to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value adding activities. We build a hell of a product and our customers love us. Even our customers’ customers love us. Silverfin solves a very real problem: it automates a large chunk of the repetitive tasks that people working in financial services spend their time on and improves communication with their customers.
We are growing rapidly since our start in 2013. Originating from Belgium, we have successfully launched activities in the Benelux, UK and Nordics. From these offices, we’re serving a strongly growing client base, including the big 4, in 11 countries with 125+ colleagues. Because of this rapid growth we are looking for a Business Consultant.
Have you been working in accounting / tax consulting for a few years, and are you up for a revolutionary career and take the opportunity to change the accounting industry? Take the leap, participate in the Silverfin journey and make a difference to the accounting industry worldwide.
As a Business Consultant you’re part of the professional services team and you work with and for Silverfin accountants on the critical mission to create magic with our platform. Challenging the status quo and working out creative solutions to our customers’ problems. By exploring our client's data you try to spot business opportunities in their portfolio that enables them to increase the yearly number of client interactions or create additional revenue.
The business value you create relies on two major work elements.
- In optimizing and exploring existing Silverfin data you can create relevant customer segments.
- In creating and maintaining a back catalogue of business opportunities (tax savings, legal innovations, changes in legislation,...).
In connecting both elements lies the relevant business value and that’s where the magic happens.
- By helping us make our groundbreaking platform for Connected Accounting even better.
- By helping us build and insert your financial knowledge into the product.
- By keeping us closely connected to the real day-to-day challenges of accountancy firms. As everything is changing so quickly, we need you to keep your ears to the ground.
- By connecting with our engineering and development teams you constantly optimize Silverfin features and behaviour to bring your offered services to a wide scalable solution.
You are an experienced (+7 years) accountant or tax consultant that knows his way around in fiscal and legal improvements. You are able to spot opportunities and are good at handling data sets. You are not afraid to take initiatives, to try and iterate over different ideas. You are client-facing and full of entrepreneurship.
- Accounting Business and Industry Knowledge
- You are good with Excel
- Good with client communication
- Presentation Skills, Public Speaking and Written Communication
- Analytical Knowledge
- Problem Solving
- Interviewing Skills
So What’s In It For You?
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced, fintech scale-up in an international scene
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast growing team of people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do
- Competitive salary with additional benefits including private medical healthcare
- Generous personal training allowance
- Regular team activities during and after work
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, snacks fresh fruits and … drinks on Friday
- Home Office Budget for non-remote employees
- Monthly Company-wide Wellbeing Days off (usually once a month for the remainder of 2021)
- Cool office spaces in Ghent, London (Old Street / Shoreditch) and Amsterdam