As Project Manager, you will manage key projects within Silverfin. Projects may be region, client or partner related.
Your main goal will be to coordinate projects, ensuring they are completed on time and within scope. This will involve managing commercial relations while running projects with clients and partners. You will also support our sales team for important or technically complex client deals.
This is a heavily client-facing role that requires heavy change management skills and some technical accounting knowledge in order to be able to work closely with clients. You will also work very closely with Product Owners, and Product Developers.
- Coordinate the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders (internal and external) and ensuring technical feasibility
- Meet with clients to take detailed briefs and clarify specific requirements for each project
- Develop project plans to monitor and track progress
- Coordinate internal resources, clients, third parties and vendors to achieve the flawless execution of projects
- Delegate project tasks based on colleagues individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Provide technical support to our sales team for global and larger complex deals
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
In addition to all the above, as Project Manager, you will work with product in two ways:
1) Technology Programme
We work directly with our clients to develop software on our platform. The PM is responsible for managing that project or development. Part of managing this project is working closely with our Product Devs to guide them on best UX principles and map out their digital transformation, etc.
2) Out-of-the-Box Solution
In some instances we partner with clients to help us develop a go-to-market out-of-the-box solution that we own the IP for. You will be responsible for:
Building and maintaining the product. You will work closely with the client and our product owners to shape what that product looks like. This includes defining scope, developing wireframes, testing, and being able to create a successful minimal viable product that we can go to market with.
- A background in accountancy by education and/or experience is highly beneficial
- Proven experience of successfully delivering change management / transformation projects in a complex business / technical environment
- Strong communicator with the ability to work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Customer-minded with the ability to be client-facing and consultative, where needed
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
Silverfin is a high growth cloud-first SaaS post-accounting solution focused on providing software for accounts preparation and adjacent workflows such as statutory accounts and tax. We serve over 500 accounting clients including the Big 4 and several other large international firms such as Grant Thornton, RSM, and Blick Rothenberg. Since the full product launch in Belgium in 2016, Silverfin has become the leader in post-accounting solutions in Belgium and has gained significant international presence with enterprise clients across Europe and North America.
This is an exciting time for us as we recently raised more than $30m in funding. Our plan is to accelerate product development and build our global presence, starting in the UK, which will become our commercial hub!
“Ultimately we’re building a central nervous system for financial advisory and services firms, paving the way for us to become the first real-time monitor of businesses’ financial data.” - Silverfin Co-Founder & Co-CEO, Joris Van Der Gucht