After achieving more than 2,000% revenue growth since our founding year, we’re recognised as a Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ EMEA company. Within the space of a year, we have more than doubled in size. Already present in more than 10 countries, we’re now focused on expanding our presence in existing markets and globally.
With our SaaS we’re automating a large chunk of the busy-work that accountants are currently handling manually, and are building new tools so they can provide better services to their customers. We aim to optimise their workflow in such a way that accountants can spend more time on the much more impactful and rewarding work of advising their customers, the business owners.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for someone diligent to lead the development team of our professional services. As Development Manager your key duty is to guarantee your teams deliver software products and services that meet quality standards before they go to the market or move to clients. Working closely together with the team leads, you ensure effectiveness and efficiency in our development.
Silverfin facilitates crucial workflows and processes of accountants and tax consultants worldwide. But does that mean we want you to be a finance expert with an accounting or audit background? Not at all. Experienced in leading a small development team is key - having developed business-critical software before is a nice plus.
How’s your day looking
Different every day. You take the lead over 5 development teams. With the teams being spread across countries and each responsible for a specific product offering - none of your days will be boring.
But that’s not all. We’re building a software platform rather than an application, so your role doesn’t stop by steering these development teams. You’re watching over the quality in our partner network too and being part of the professional services team also means collaborating closely with our product managers, analysts and developers too.
A lot of people, many voices, but don’t be afraid to challenge existing processes regularly and iterate on them continuously. If you like to innovate and take initiative - this challenge might belong to you.
- Streamline development teams.
- Organise and coach development teams.
- Support and coach development teams leads.
- Facilitating testing and review processes.
- Develop, modify, and execute test strategies, plans, and programs.
- Developing quality control processes.
- Ensuring products are designed with adherence to analysis and internally set standards.
- Monitoring and evaluating internal production processes.
- Installing processes to maximise quality of final output.
- Evaluating product support (fixes, bugs and feature request)
- Bachelor or master Degree in ICT or other relevant fields.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Software developer and or team leader.
- Understanding of best practices in software development and experience with agile methodologies
- Comfortable working in a continually changing and dynamic environment and driving top issues to resolution
- Data analysis and statistical attitude, and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication Dutch and English. French is a plus.