To support our fast global growth by staying connected with our customers, we’re looking for a dynamic person supporting our clients, from order to cash!
What’s the role about?
As an Accounts Receivable Accountant, you will be operating & iterating the end-to-end flow of our fully digitized order-to-cash process of our international group.
You’ll be part of the Finance & Data Team, reporting to our Lead Connected Accountant, and you’ll be interacting front-line with our global customer base, our international sales teams, area managers & Customer Success team.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to bring our A/R processes to the next level!
What company would you join?
Silverfin reinvents the way financial advisors work. Our cloud-based SaaS technology allows accountancy firms and financial advisors to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value adding activities.
Growing rapidly since our start in 2013, we have completed funding rounds with international investors like Index Ventures & Hg Capital. They help us accelerate our international expansion.
Originating from Belgium, we have successfully launched activities in the Benelux, UK and Nordics. From these offices, we’re serving a strongly growing client base in 11 countries with 125+ colleagues. And we continue to grow on a daily basis!
How would your week look like?
You’ll be our client-focused finance backbone through an agenda filled by:
- communication, as you’re the financial point-of-contact for both external clients (communication linked to orders, invoices, contracts, usage) and internal clients (sales reps, area leads, customer success managers, etc.)
- billing, as you’re accurately checking & posting sales invoices triggered by our automated subscription engine.
- collecting, as you’re reviewing all outstanding balances and ensuring that outstanding invoices are paid to terms. We’re running an automated workflow tool to facilitate you to a maximum extent.
- forecasting, as you will use our tools & data to continuously iterate cash flow forecasting based on your client knowledge
- reporting, as you’ll be monitoring our outstanding debt evolution & related items on a recurring base
- closing, as you’ll be running checks & reconciliations, supporting our Lead Connected Accountant during the monthly closing process
- connecting, as you’ll be maintaining excellent working relationships with our product marketeers, commercial account managers, as well as our customer success managers to realise continuous improvement initiatives.
Are you the perfect match?
Having proven experience within a commerce/finance environment for a medium to large size company, you’ve proven to have:
- Excellent communication and literacy skills. Solid Dutch & English. French is a Big Plus.
- Knowledge & actionability to implement best-practice A/R processes
- A passion for customer experience, and the service-mindset going with that
- Accuracy and an eye for detail. Only right & precise numbers satisfy you at the end of the day.
- Ability to perform under pressure (e.g. seasonal peaks, closing deadlines, etc.)
- A good affinity with technology. It will help you forward while being a key user for A/R tools, and working the fully digital & Connected Accounting way.
- Critical thinking. Your suggestions will be embraced, but we expect you to take the initiative and come up with ideas!
What do we offer in return?
In return for your dedication, we offer you a job that scores more than triple A!
- A fast-paced, no-nonsense FinTech scale-up in an international scene
- A fully digital and data-driven company culture
- A thriving work environment with lots of enthusiastic people joining forces
- A competitive reward including fringe benefits
- A growing team in a growing company
- A strong supply of excellent coffee, fresh fruits and… drinks on Friday!
Eager to hear more?
Feel free to reach out, so we can get to know each other!