Silverfin reinvents the way financial advisors work: our cloud-based technology allows +600 accountancy firms and financial advisors to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value adding activities.
Originated in Belgium, we have successfully launched activities in the Benelux, UK and Nordics, and are about to enter additional markets across Europe and worldwide.
We are currently expanding our sales team and looking for an Account Manager to expand our services at our existing clients.
As an Account Manager, you will be part of a fast-paced sales team where an entrepreneurial mindset is a must and is continuously encouraged. Your main responsibility is to expand the relationships with our existing customers by proposing solutions that meet their objectives. Are you ready for this challenge? Keep on reading.
The Belgian accounting market is already familiar with our Silverfin solution, but our product keeps evolving and new features are developed every day. You will be essential in helping us expand our services by spotting opportunities and growth potential at our current client portfolio. To maximize every sales conversation, a close collaboration with our Customer Success Team is crucial.
A successful Account Manager will need to understand and identify industry pain points and trends. The know-how that you bring to will help you to articulate exactly how our solution can address those needs. You have to be a fast-learner, tech-savvy, forward-thinking, solutions-driven, professional and tenacious. We are still carving out the way we work, so you will also need to be a strong team player and most importantly - a builder.
- Build a trustworthy relationship with our client base.
- Key sales contact person for our mid-sized Belgian clients base.
- Listen to client needs and align this with the company growth strategy.
- Help our clients in taking the next steps with Silverfin by giving workshops, presentations, webinars.
- Collaborate closely with your manager and the Customer Success department in assisting our clients to grow their Silverfin usage.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Technology departments to execute the aligned strategy (e.g. launching campaigns,...).
- Serve as a business representative at industry events and conferences.
What makes a good Account Manager
- 3+ years experience in a finance consultancy/advisory role (Big 4, Finance consultancy,...) OR in a B2B sales role.
- Fluent professional use of Dutch & French (you have used both languages in a professional way). Our company language is English, so a good knowledge of English is required.
- Solid understanding of cloud technology, SaaS.
- a commercial mindset.
- Strong storytelling skills.
- Self-starter, hands-on and smart
- Strong problem solving skills