Silverfin is a high growth cloud-first SaaS post-accounting solution focused on providing software for accounts preparation and adjacent workflows such as statutory accounts and tax. We serve over 500 accounting clients including the Big 4 and several other large international firms such as Grant Thornton, RSM, and Blick Rothenberg. Since the full product launch in Belgium in 2016, Silverfin has become the leader in post-accounting solutions in Belgium and has gained significant international presence with enterprise clients across Europe and North America.
The business has grown at 50%+ each year since launching and expects to continue this growth trajectory. Over the past 4 years, we have demonstrated our ability to disrupt the post-accounting space by offering clients a way to increase their efficiency and provide superior value-add services to their end clients. The business is at a critical point where we have demonstrated a strong product market fit and now we are in a position to further roll out and scale the business internationally.
Our Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) conduct outbound and prospecting activity to deliver high quality leads into the sales pipeline as qualified leads for our UK, European and Global Sales team.
This role will involve leading from the front, managing, coaching and training to build a world class lead generation team.
- Manage, motivate and help upskill the SDR team
- Coach by example and support the SDR's to achieve their targets
- Monitor productivity, produce management reports and action on metrics and KPI's
- Act as player/coach and be hands-on leader that encourages sales excellence and leads by example
- Provide on-going coaching and development via daily stand ups, weekly 1:1s and monthly reviews
- Ensure team members are experts in articulating our value proposition, USPs and able to engage at C-Levels contacts and Ideal Customer Profiles
- Collaborate with the broader Sales and Marketing teams to drive revenue growth
- You will be a leader and part of the Sales Leadership Team.
Who We're Looking For
- You have good experience of leading or managing an SDR or outbound Sales development team (remote team management is a plus)
- You will have a passion for building high performance teams and deep understanding of the vital role SDRs play in driving hyper growth.
- Experience of also managing an Inbound SDR team and growing an Inside Sales team is a plus
- Ideally you will have worked within a target driven sales or lead generation environment. Ideally within a SaaS business to business environment.
- Experience hiring, on-boarding and training sales development professionals.
- Able to demonstrate consistent over performance against team targets and KPI's.
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to drive efficiency whilst maintaining effectiveness across an SDR team
- Excellent people skills with the ability to lead, motivate and retain staff.
- Excellent written and spoken English (additional languages a plus but not mandatory).
- A competitive salary with additional benefits
- A start-up office space close to Old Street Station, Shoreditch High Street and Liverpool Street
- The opportunity to work for a fast-growth, exciting and evolving company
- A stimulating working environment with passionate like-minded colleagues
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, fresh fruit, snacks and... of course, drinks on Friday
“Ultimately we’re building a central nervous system for financial advisory and services firms, paving the way for us to become the first real-time monitor of businesses’ financial data.” - Silverfin co-founder Joris Van Der Gucht.