The Global Partnerships Lead is a new role reporting to the VP Partnerships. It is responsible for all partner relationships outside of the BeNeLux region.
Silverfin is an expanding technology platform that sits at the heart of businesses’ financial data. As a Partnerships team we are dedicated to growing our ecosystem around that platform. We are measured against internal and external value creation measures, including both revenue and usage targets.
We partner with a wide range of businesses for many different needs. This particular role is for an experienced, full stack partnerships leader. You will be a business developer, a commercial closer, a relationship manager and an operational executor all in one. You will help us develop functionally and operationally as well as through individual deals.
Our partners are varied. As the Global Partnerships Lead you will take an adaptable approach to different commercial relationships, from selling to procurement, collaboration to instruction, and growth to cohesion. You will be responsible for creating relationships and deals in many sectors, including technical, accounting and commercial, as well as for product development, co-marketing, distribution and international scale-up.
- Identify and prioritise international partnerships pipeline
- Win and convert a broad range of commercial deals with collaborators, suppliers and interested parties
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Product and Customer Success to execute and manage customer-dependent partnerships
- Execute commercial and technical integration activities through all relevant Silverfin functions for long term, growing partnerships
- Track, analyse and report market sentiment & ecosystem behaviour through partnerships and contribute to global strategy
- Extensive international partner / partnerships development and management experience
- Demonstrable experience of delivering commercial growth for a platform or other technology
- Experience of establishing new strategic relationships and market making
- Proven capability in conveying product strategy to build commercial relationships
- Confidence managing a wide variety of stakeholders and issues internally and externally
- Ability to build scale-up processes while getting new deals done