After achieving more than 2,000% revenue growth since our founding year, we were recently recognised as a Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ EMEA company. Within the space of a year, we have more than doubled in size. Already present in the UK, Benelux and Denmark, we’re now focused on expanding our presence in existing markets and globally.
We are currently expanding our Global efforts and looking for consultative / solutions selling Business Development Managers to help build our local presence, exclusively working with accounting practices with entities globally. You will have a defined target of 4 to 5 accounts and unlocking these accounts in as many countries as possible.
In order to be successful, you will be entrepreneurial, a fast-learner, tech-savvy, forward-thinking, solutions-driven, professional and tenacious. We are still carving out the way we work, so you will also need to be a strong team player and most importantly - a builder!
- Identify and close new business with accounting firms
- Prepare and run sales workshops with senior clients on C-level / Partner-level
- Develop and present improvement cases to accounting partners / stakeholders
- Maintain a comprehensive sales pipeline, constantly refreshing to qualify and identify new opportunities
- Collaborate with Silverfin leadership, Marketing and Technology departments to execute the sales strategy, introduce the product roadmap and new releases to clients
- Forecast future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to shifts on the market
- Serve as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions
- Develop sales strategies to keep Silverfin competitive and innovative
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment, utilising relevant skills where appropriate to close new business
- Ability to be autonomous, responsible and also work with other Business Development Managers and Account Managers
- 7+ years progressive experience in B2B sales roles, selling to professional services, ideally within the technology space
- Proven track record of winning complex 6/7-figure deals with new clients in a professional services environment
- Proficient in business level French
- Obsession with client happiness and deal generation
- Strong commercial outlook, excellent networker and consultative approach to business development
- Outstanding people and communication skills
- Self-starter and hands-on, able to drive sales process end-to-end
- Strong problem solving and creative commercial approach
- Audit/accounting experience is a big plus
- Additional European language would be a bonus
- A competitive salary with additional benefits
- A start-up office space close to Old Street Station, Shoreditch High Street and Liverpool Street
- The opportunity to work for a fast-growth, exciting and evolving company
- A stimulating working environment with passionate like-minded colleagues
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, fresh fruit, snacks and... of course, drinks on Friday
Silverfin is a high growth cloud-first SaaS post-accounting solution focused on providing software for accounts preparation and adjacent workflows such as statutory accounts and tax. We serve over 500 accounting clients including the Big 4 and several other large international firms such as Grant Thornton, RSM, and Blick Rothenberg. Since the full product launch in Belgium in 2016, Silverfin has become the leader in post-accounting solutions in Belgium and has gained significant international presence with enterprise clients across Europe and North America.
This is an exciting time for us as we recently raised more than $30m in funding. Our plan is to accelerate product development and build our global presence, starting in the UK, which will become our commercial hub!
“Ultimately we’re building a central nervous system for financial advisory and services firms, paving the way for us to become the first real-time monitor of businesses’ financial data.” - Silverfin Co-Founder & Co-CEO, Joris Van Der Gucht