As a product expert you know the Silverfin software platform inside out. You are the link between the business requirements (our clients), the solution (our application) and the product development team.
It is your responsibility to analyze and specify the requirements of the business in general as well as client questions, and communicate them as useable information and solutions to your co-workers.
You manage feature requests. You will collect, analyze, choose and decide if a new functionality will be developed and make sure the result meets the eye.
You are responsible for accepting new template features and updates. By coordinating different tests and reviews, you guarantee the quality of new releases.
Our product experts work closely together with
- Project managers to determine the client needs and link them to our Silverfin solutions.
- Product owners to improve the platform with focus on usage and functionality.
- Our Template developers to coordinate them based on your analysis.
- Our clients/prospects/colleagues
- Third party developers for coordination and sharing of best practices
In a nutshell: you take ownership of the application and its progress and you are the go-to person for its content.
Are you our next Product Expert?
- You have a background in accountancy by education or experience and want to use your knowledge and skills to enhance our Silverfin platform.
- You have a big interest in Tech.
- As you are the link between different internal teams and stakeholders, you need to be a good communicator and be able to work with different kinds of people
- An analytical mindset and a great customer focus.
- Knowledge of our Silvefin platform is a plus, a driven mindset to get to know every detail of our software is a must.
- For this role a fluent knowledge of French is required, our corporate language is English.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your dedication, we offer you a job that scores more than triple A!
- A fast-paced, no-nonsense FinTech scale-up in an international scene
- An open culture
- A thriving work environment with lots of enthusiastic people joining forces
- A competitive salary and secondary benefits
- A growing team in a growing company
- A strong supply of excellent coffee, fresh fruits and … drinks on Friday!