As a Product Expert you know the Silverfin software platform inside out.
You are the link between the business requirements (our clients), the solution (our application) and the product development team.
It is your responsibility to analyze and specify the requirements of the business in general as well as client questions, and communicate them as
useable information and solutions to your co-workers. You manage feature requests. You will collect, analyze, choose and decide if a new functionality
will be developed and make sure the result meets the eye.
How does your week look like?
- Using knowledge of the Lux market to understand our customers needs, interpreting feedback to build and improve our out-the-box package including: working papers, reports, text documents.
- Ensuring consistency across the UI in each of the LUX templates and that template development principles are adhered to.
- Doing research/analysis for, and creating specification of new modules for the Lux software
- Determining integrations useful for the Lux market
- Determining and maintaining strategic partners for the Lux market from accounting knowledge providers
- Working closely with Product Development team and Project
- Managers to ensure appropriate prioritisation of work each sprint.
- Analyze and specify the requirements of the business in general as well as client questions
- Communicate requirements as useable information and solutions to co-workers (PM’s, Product owners, product developers, etc)
- Manage feature requests
- Collect, analyze, choose and decide if a new functionality will be developed and make sure the result meets the eye.
- Accepting new template features and updates.
- Coordinating different tests and reviews guaranteeing the quality of new releases.
- Work closely together with Project Managers, Product owners, (Product) Developers, Clients, Third party developers
- Take ownership of the application and its progress and you are the go-to person for its content.
In a nutshell: you take ownership of the application and its progress and
you are the go-to person for its content.
Are you our next Product Expert?
- You have a background in accountancy with at least 5 years of experience on your track record and you want to use your knowledge and skills to enhance our Silverfin platform.
- For this role a fluent knowledge of French is required, our corporate language is English. Any other language is a plus.
- You have a big interest in Tech.
- As you are the link between different internal teams and stakeholders, you need to be a good communicator and be able to work with different kinds of people
- Ability to take ownership is key as you become end responsible for the Lux template set.
- A strong analytical mindset and a great customer focus.
- A driven mindset to get to know every detail of our software is a must.
What's in it for you?
- In return for your dedication, we offer you a job that scores more than triple A!
- A fast-paced, no-nonsense FinTech scale-up in an international scene.
- An open culture.
- A thriving work environment with lots of enthusiastic people joining forces cross-borders.
- A competitive salary and secondary benefits.
- A growing team in a growing company.