We are looking for a people and culture focussed Talent Acquisition Specialist, with specific experience of recruiting high calibre sales and commercial professionals.
We're a well-funded accounting tech company backed by Index Ventures and Hg, that has achieved more than 2,000% revenue growth since our founding year. Though our HQ is in Belgium, London is a critical office, as it is our commercial hub.
You will be our first full-time commercial recruiter, expected to refine and own the recruitment process. The role will have a stronger focus on quality rather than quantity.
You will work closely with the UK People & Talent Lead to grow the UK Commercial Hub and act as a cultivator, champion and keeper of our evolving culture.
- Manage full cycle recruiting for complex searches of high calibre software sales professionals and other roles within the commercial business
- Create and implement innovative and out-of-the-box sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role
- Partner with the HRBP and business to source, interview, offer, negotiate and close candidates
- Build meaningful, open and honest relationships with key stakeholders
- Use talent market expertise, data, and business acumen to educate and influence hiring managers on how to identify and acquire the best talent
- Proactively network and maintain relationships with key candidate communities
- Ensure that candidates have positive and exceptional journeys
- Partner with peers to contribute to the broader Silverfin Talent Acquisition and People team effort
- Proactively lead and act as a culture ambassador and cultivator
- Recruitment experience within innovative / start-up tech space
- Strong experience of filling software / SaaS sales roles and / or commercial roles
- Experience in a recruiting role with heavy sourcing expectations
- Have an entrepreneurial / trial and error approach and mentality
- Creative and confident; able to find solutions independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work and adapt in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving environment
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to hold conversations with all levels
- Drive and motivation to achieve, not easily phased
- Strong team player with ability to be a culture cultivator and champion
- Positive and energetic personality
- Openness and hunger to learn and grow
- Degree educated