Are you looking for the opportunity to build your own career? Do you love working hard to achieve goals? Like the idea of earning in alignment with your achievements, and working within an uncapped commission structure? Interested in SaaS tech? This may be the role for you.
Sales Development @ Silverfin
Within the space of a year, we have more than doubled in size. Already present in the UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark and Luxembourg, we’re now focused on expanding our presence in existing markets and globally.
Our Sales Development team is critical to our expansion. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be the face of our business and an ambassador of our brand. You will be, building and driving generation pipelines, mostly through outbound prospecting.
You will use a combination of product knowledge and ability to decipher client needs to set up solid opportunities for our Account Executives and Managers.
In order to be successful, you will be entrepreneurial, a fast-learner, tech-savvy, forward-thinking, solutions-driven, professional and tenacious. We are still carving out the way we work, so you will also need to be a strong team player and most importantly - a builder!
If you love to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty, this is the role for you.
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Silverfin and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers
- Research into targeted accounts and territories to gather insights, key contacts and other useful information prior to prospecting
- Engage with prospects through a variety of channels including phone, email and social media
- Manage a global pipeline across multiple time zones
- Qualify inbound leads generated by our marketing team
- Deliver a superior customer experience as you engage with prospects
- Keep track of your prospecting efforts on our CRM
- Achieve or exceed your individual targets on a monthly basis
- Share best practices with your colleagues and be open to learning from others
We're looking for energetic and self-motivated, entrepreneurial BUILDERS.
- Fluent in English and ideally 1 or more additional European languages (preferably French and German)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build rapport and interact in an engaging way
- Confident creating & holding conversations with C-level stakeholders
- Ability to understand and successfully promote a technical offering and solution
- Capacity to learn systems and processes quickly
- Goal oriented individual, who loves working hard and achieving
- Able to work independently to set targets
- Resilient and coachable (you will make mistakes along the way but you need to quickly recover and learn from them)
- Work independently in an entrepreneurial environment
- A desire for a long-term career in a commercial role
- 2+ years experience of prospecting to senior / C-level / Partner-level contacts across different locations across the globe
- Knowledge of accounting
- Experience with a CRM system
- Previous experience in lead generation, sales development, inside sales or recruitment
So What’s In It For You?
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced, fintech scale-up in an international scene
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast growing team of people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do
- Competitive salary with additional benefits including private medical healthcare
- Generous personal training allowance
- Regular team activities during and after work
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, snacks fresh fruits and … drinks on Friday
- Home Office Budget for non-remote employees
- Monthly Company-wide Wellbeing Days off (usually once a month for the remainder of 2021)
- Cool office spaces in Ghent, London (Old Street / Shoreditch) and Amsterdam