Silverfin is a start-up SaaS company. Silverfin reinvents the way financial advisors work: our cloud-based technology allows +600 accountancy firms and financial advisors to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value adding activities. We build a hell of a product and our customers love us. Even our customers’ customers love us. Silverfin solves a very real problem: it automates a large chunk of the repetitive tasks that people working in financial services spend their time on and improves communication with their customers.
We are growing rapidly since our start in 2013. Originating from Belgium, we have successfully launched activities in the Benelux, UK and Nordics. From these offices, we’re serving a strongly growing client base, including the big 4, in 11 countries with 125+ colleagues. Because of this rapid growth we are looking for a project manager.
- Coordinate the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders (internal and external) and ensuring technical feasibility
- Meet with clients to take detailed briefs and clarify specific requirements for each project
- Develop project plans to monitor and track progress
- Coordinate internal resources, clients, third parties and vendors to achieve the flawless execution of projects
- Delegate project tasks based on colleagues individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Provide technical support to our sales team for global and larger complex deals
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
In addition to all the above, as Project Manager, you will work with product in two ways:
1) Technology Program
We work directly with our clients to develop software on our platform. The PM is responsible for managing that project or development. Part of managing this project is working closely with our Product Devs to guide them on best UX principles and map out their digital transformation, etc.
2) Out-of-the-Box Solution
In some instances we partner with clients to help us develop a go-to-market out-of-the-box solution that we own the IP for. You will be responsible for:
Building and maintaining the product. You will work closely with the client and our product owners to shape what that product looks like. This includes defining scope, developing wireframes, testing, and being able to create a successful minimal viable product that we can go to market with.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- At least 5 years+ experience in a similar role
- Proven experience of successfully delivering change management / transformation projects in a complex business / technical environment
- Strong communicator with the ability to work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Customer-minded with the ability to be client-facing and consultative, where needed
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Knowledge of Accountancy is a plus
- A can-do mentality and eagerness to learn.
What we offer
- A competitive salary with additional benefits
- Generous annual training allowance.
- A thriving work environment with lots of enthusiastic people joining forces
- The opportunity to help build a company that is in the process of building out its global presence.
- An easy to reach office space near the city center of Ghent filled with passionate colleagues.
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, fresh fruit and... drinks on Friday.
- Regular and fun team activities and afterworks.