Silverfin reinvents the way financial advisors work: our cloud-based technology allows +600 accountancy firms and financial advisors to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value adding activities.
First of all, we build a hell of a product and our customers love us. Even our customers’ customers love us. Silverfin solves a very real problem: it automates a large chunk of the repetitive tasks that people working in financial services spend their time on and improves communication with their customers.
With our SaaS we’re automating a large chunk of the busy-work that accountants are currently handling manually, and are building new tools so they can provide better services to their customers. We aim to optimise their workflow in such a way that accountants can spend more time on the much more impactful and rewarding work of advising their customers, the business owners.
After achieving more than 2,000% revenue growth since our founding year, we’re recognised as a Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ EMEA company. Within the space of a year, we have more than doubled in size. Already present in more than 10 countries, we’re now focused on expanding our presence in existing markets and globally.
Who are we looking for
To strengthen our Professional Services team in Ghent, we’re looking for a Project Manager, and we hope it’s you! As Project Manager your key duty is to implement our SaaS.
As a Project Manager you are the link between our customers and our internal product development team. With your financial knowledge, it is your job to understand our client’s needs and translate them towards our Product developers. You’ll get full project responsibility from A to Z and, together with a kick-ass team, you are responsible to deliver our Silverfin magic into our customers' workflows.
- Listen and analyze client needs and link them to our software. Ask questions to uncover and tackle the ‘pains’ customers are facing.
- Translate the clients requirements towards the product development team or product experts.
- Deliver good follow up and communication internally and towards the client during the projects.
- Manage scope, timing and budget during the projects.
- At least 5 years+ experience in a similar role
- Experience with managing client focused projects in a SaaS environment is a plus.
- A financial background (accounting, auditing, M&A …) by experience or education.
- A can-do mentality and eagerness to learn.
- Outstanding communication skills to talk to different kinds of clients and people.
- Be customer centric and have some basic commercial skills.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced, no-nonsense FinTech scale-up in an international scene.
- A competitive salary with additional benefits.
- Generous annual training allowance.
- A thriving work environment with lots of enthusiastic people joining forces
- Regular and fun team activities and after work.
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, fresh fruits and … drinks on Friday!