Support at Silverfin is not about closing tickets, it's about actually helping people through mail, phone or chat. We care about our customers so we want to give them a first class support experience.
Support is a part of the CSM team because we all care about the same thing: customers, but even more 'customer experience'. As we are growing we are continuously looking for better ways to offer our services. So a support manager does not only talk to our customers, he or she writes articles or creates videos for our online helpdesk to improve that experience.
As a teamlead Customer Support we expect you to take the lead and be an expert of the Silverfin platform, not only into content but also on the technical side. You understand how everything works on a high level, so you can help understand developers on how they can actually solve things.
- Helping people through mail, phone or chat.
- Taking the lead in improving support.
- Provide a good customer Experience
- Writes articles or create videos for our online helpdesk to improve client experience.
- Be an expert of the Silverfin platform, not only into content but also on the technical side.
- Managing a small team to have efficient and fast response.
- Help understand developers on how they can actually solve things.
What does a good Teamleader Customer Support look like?
- You have 3-4 years of experience in a customer support/customer service/helpdesk role and are ready to take the next step? Or have you already taken your first steps into a coaching role within a customer support/helpdesk department?
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and English. A good knowledge of French is a plus, but you must have the eagerness to learn and speak to French clients.
- You have a basis of accountancy/finance through education (Economics, Commercial science, accountancy, ...) or experience.
- You are technical-minded and have a general interest in software.
- You have leader skills and have solution-minded approach.
- You are enthusiastic with a good client focus.
Good to haves
- Experience as a teamleader.
- Experience in a SaaS or Software company.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary with additional benefits.
- 26 days holiday.
- Generous annual training allowance.
- Macbook air and Iphone.
- The opportunity to help build a company that is in the process of building out its global presence.
- An easy to reach office space near the city center of Ghent filled with passionate colleagues.
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, fresh fruit and... drinks on Friday.
- Regular and fun team activities and afterworks.