Senior Customer Success Manager
Silverfin reinvents the way financial advisors work. Our cloud-based technology allows accountancy firms and financial advisors to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value adding activities.
Growing rapidly since our founding year 2013, we have completed a series-A funding round led by Index Ventures. These funds are used to accelerate our international expansion. Originated in Belgium, we have successfully launched activities in the Benelux, UK and Nordics, and are about to enter additional markets across Europe.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you are a trusted advisor, a true Silverfin expert helping and guiding customers by not only implementing Silverfin, but also helping them getting the most out of our software. It's your goal to optimise the customer's experience and build longterm client relationships by proactively managing the entire customer lifecycle: from onboarding, to the adoption phase and to renewal.
You will play a key role by being the face of Silverfin towards our customers, but also the voice of our customers within Silverfin. This means a CSM can have real impact on the company by not only helping customers, but also helping our product and development teams understand our client's needs.
To give you some more insight in the daily life of a CSM, take a peak at Rob's blog.
What makes a good Customer Success Manager
- You have a professional knowledge of accountancy through experience and education. At least 5 years of experience in an accounting environment s.a. a big four (or similar) is key to understand the way Silverfin works and give credibility towards our customers
- You can communicate fluently in Dutch, English and French with our clients.
- You are the friendly face that really likes to help people and has patience when needed.
- You understand there are all kinds of customers with different needs: you're experienced in communicating in a high-level way on different levels (CEO's, Managers,...)
- You're innovative, you share your ideas to do things better. You want to add value to the team but can work independent when needed.
- The customer comes first, always!
- Time management is no issue for you
What's in it for you?
- A fast-paced, no-nonsense FinTech scale-up in an international scene
- A digital and data-driven company culture
- A thriving work environment with lots of enthusiastic people joining forces
- A salary package based on skills and experience with a broad benefit package.
- A growing team in a growing company
- A strong supply of excellent coffee, fresh fruits and … drinks on Friday!