Silverfin reinvents the way financial advisors work: our cloud-based technology allows +500 accountancy firms and financial advisors to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value adding activities.
Growing rapidly since our founding year 2013, we have completed a series-A funding round led by Index Ventures. These funds are used to accelerate our international expansion. Originated in Belgium, we have successfully launched activities in the Benelux, UK and Nordics, and are about to enter additional markets across Europe.
We are currently expanding our sales team and looking for Account Executives to build our local presence, focusing on accounting firms across The Netherlands.
As an Account Executive, you will be part of a fast-paced sales team where an entrepreneurial mindset is a must and is continuously encouraged. We expect you to build the opportunity with our clients and with Silverfin. Are you ready for this challenge? Keep on reading.
The Dutch market is unchartered territory for Silverfin, ready to be tackled. You will be essential in helping us set, drive and execute on our revenue goals by working closely with every type of accounting firm, from smaller players to mid-market and even top 10 organisations.
To be successful, it is important to understand and identify industry pain points and trends and have the know-how to articulate exactly how our solution can address those needs. You have to be a fast-learner, tech-savvy, forward-thinking, solutions-driven, professional and tenacious. We are still carving out the way we work, so you will also need to be a strong team player and most importantly - a builder!
- Passionate about closing new business with mid-market accounting firms in the Netherlands.
- Maintain a comprehensive sales pipeline, constantly refreshing to qualify and identify new opportunities.
- Prepare and run workshops with senior prospective clients on C-level / Partner-level.
- Eager to build opportunities in a new market and to establish trustworthy relationships with prospective clients.
- Collaborate with your direct Manager, Marketing and Technology departments to execute the sales strategy.
- Execute sales strategies and define sales approaches
- Serve as a business representative at industry events and conferences.
What makes a good Account Executive
- 5+ years progressive experience in B2B sales roles in the software/technology enterprise space
5+ years of experience in consultancy (Big 4 or related) with potential to grow into sales.
- Fluent professional knowledge of Dutch is required, a good knowledge of English is necessary as this is our company language.
- Solid understanding of cloud technology, SaaS
- Strong commercial outlook and consultative approach to business development
- Outstanding people and communication skills
- Ability to be autonomous, responsible and work in a cross-border team environment
- Self-starter and hands-on, able to drive sales process end-to-end
- Obsession with client happiness and deal generation
- Strong problem solving and creative commercial approach
- You are passionate, eager to learn and can work autonomously (you will be working in a remote sales team).
- Ability to take ownership as a real Silverfin ambassador for the Dutch market
Nice to haves
- Experience in the Accounting industry is definitely a nice to have
- Sales experience in the Netherlands is a plus as you already understand the mentality and sales approach on this market.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with additional benefits.
- 26 days of holiday.
- Generous annual training allowance.
- Macbook air.
- A fast-paced, no-nonsense FinTech scale-up in an international scene.
- The opportunity to build a market from scratch.
- A growing team in a thriving work environment with lots of enthusiastic people joining forces.