Within the space of a year, we have more than doubled in size. Already present in the UK, Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg, we’re now focused on expanding our presence in existing markets and globally.
We are currently expanding our Global efforts and looking for Global Account Managers to help build our local presence, exclusively working with Big 4. You will have a defined target of 4 to 5 accounts and unlocking these accounts in as many countries as possible.
In order to be successful, you will be entrepreneurial, a fast-learner, tech-savvy, forward-thinking, solutions-driven, professional and tenacious. We are still carving out the way we work, so you will also need to be a strong team player and most importantly - a builder!
- Identify and close new business with accounting firms
- Prepare and run sales workshops with senior clients on C-level / Partner-level
- Develop and present improvement cases to accounting partners / stakeholders
- Maintain a comprehensive sales pipeline, constantly refreshing to qualify and identify new opportunities
- Collaborate with Silverfin leadership, Marketing and Technology departments to execute the sales strategy, introduce the product roadmap and new releases to clients
- Forecast future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to shifts on the market
- Serve as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions
- Develop sales strategies to keep Silverfin competitive and innovative
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment, utilising relevant skills where appropriate to close new business
- Ability to be autonomous, responsible and also work with other Business Development Managers and Account Managers
- 7+ years progressive experience in B2B sales roles, selling to professional services, ideally within the technology space
- Proven track record of winning complex 6/7-figure deals with new clients in a professional services environment
- Obsession with client happiness and deal generation
- Strong commercial outlook, excellent networker and consultative approach to business development
- Outstanding people and communication skills
- Self-starter and hands-on, able to drive sales process end-to-end
- Strong problem solving and creative commercial approach
- Audit/accounting experience is a big plus
- Additional European language would be a bonus
- Competitive salary with an uncapped and rewarding commission structure
- 25 days holiday ( + all the bank holidays! )
- Private medical healthcare
- Generous annual training allowance
- Macbook Air
- The opportunity to help build a company that is in the process of building out it’s UK and global presence
- An office space next to Old Street station with a coffee shop on the ground floor, rooftop terrace, running track, bike storage and access to wellness facilities
- A team that is passionate about Connected Accounting, good coffee and Belgian beer (we also have fresh fruit and snacks...)
- Friday drinks, monthly social events and ad hoc trips to our local pub
“Ultimately we’re building a central nervous system for financial advisory and services firms, paving the way for us to become the first real-time monitor of businesses’ financial data.” - Silverfin co-founder Joris Van Der Gucht.