Have you been working in accounting for a few years, and are you up for a revolutionary career and take the opportunity to change the accounting industry? Have you recently qualified as an Accountant but looking for a different challenge? Take the leap, participate in the Silverfin journey and make a difference to the accounting industry worldwide.
- By helping us make our groundbreaking platform for Connected Accounting even better.
- By helping us build and insert your financial knowledge into the product.
- By keeping us closely connected to the real day-to-day challenges of accountancy firms. As everything is changing so quickly, we need you to keep your ears to the ground.
- Apply your accountancy or/and technical knowledge to help improve our product.
- Turn our clients' needs and requests into templates by developing liquid code.
- Be the link between our accounting customers and our development team.
- Keep market knowledge up-to-date
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- You have a background in accountancy by education, experience or interest.
- You are actively interested in/passionate about development and are willing to learn Liquid code (you will be trained but have the eagerness to learn).
- Strong communicator with the ability to work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- You are customer-minded.
What we offer
- A competitive salary with additional benefits
- 26 days holiday.
- Generous annual training allowance.
- Macbook air and Iphone.
- The opportunity to help build a company that is in the process of building out its global presence.
- An easy to reach office space near the city center of Ghent filled with passionate colleagues.
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, fresh fruit and... drinks on Friday.
- Regular and fun team activities and afterworks.