We’re looking for an outstanding and ambitious Field Marketing Manager to join our commercial hub team in London. We need someone to come in and lead our UK demand marketing activity. You’ll also be expected to work on additional corporate and product marketing projects.
This is the ideal role for someone who has a great track record developing campaigns, and building sales pipeline, and is looking for a new challenge to also define strategy, be accountable for effective execution and be in at the beginning of building the wider marketing function at the company.
You’ll have plenty of responsibility and scope to grow but also the back-up you need to develop your skills too, and the budget to do a great job.
You’ll need to have strong B2B demand generation skills and be able to show how you’ve built pipeline and driven execution. You’ll also need to be self-motivated, confident making decisions and happy working on your own initiative. We are a close knit team but a small one with a big job to do so you'll be expected to roll-up your sleeves and get stuck in - if you love to think and do, you'll fit right in.
This role would be an ideal next step for an experienced marketing exec with strong digital and B2B skills who thinks it’s time they had much more responsibility and wants to be in the driving seat.
- Work with sales, and wider marketing team, to generate demand for Silverfin. You’ll be responsible for lead generation and marketing effectiveness.
- Define and own the execution of our marketing plan for the region.
- Review our marketing channels (digital and offline) and adjust our approach for maximum success.
- Track competitors, and industry issues, and respond appropriately.
- Working with the wider marketing team, develop content to support all stages of the sales cycle.
- Manage local PR and events activities.
- Manage agency and content writers.
- Manage a content calendar, social channels, website, marketing automation and reporting.
- You’ll also work on global projects – demand campaigns, product and corporate marketing.
- 3+ years of successful, hands-on marketing experience with a focus on B2B demand generation.
- Experience in software or wider technology sector, preferably with a fast-growth international brand. Cloud and/or accounting or fintech would be ideal.
- A love of execution and delivering results.
- Strong communication skills both written, spoken and visual.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience managing a budget.
- Ability to prioritise your workload and self-manage.
- Happy working in a small team where roles and responsibilities are fluid and you have the opportunity to turn your hand to many things.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms, Hubspot (or other leading marketing automation platforms), Salesforce, Hootsuite, Google Analytics and Adwords, LinkedIn Campaign Manager or equivalent technologies. And if you know how to use key Adobe Creative Cloud apps that would be fantastic too.
- A competitive salary with additional benefits
- An office space next to Old Street station with a coffee shop on the ground floor and a rooftop terrace
- The opportunity to work for a fast-growth, exciting and evolving company
- A stimulating working environment with passionate like-minded colleagues
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, fresh fruit, snacks and... of course, drinks on Friday
“Ultimately we’re building a central nervous system for financial advisory and services firms, paving the way for us to become the first real-time monitor of businesses’ financial data.” - Silverfin co-founder Joris Van Der Gucht.