Within the space of a year, we have more than doubled in size. Already present in Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg, we’re now focussed on expanding our presence in the UK, the rest of Europe and globally.
Our Sales Development team is critical to our expansion. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be the face of our business and ambassador of our brand. You will be, building and driving generation pipelines, mostly through outbound prospecting.
You will use a combination of product knowledge and ability to decipher client needs to set up solid opportunities for our Account Executives and Managers.
In order to be successful, you will be entrepreneurial, a fast-learner, tech-savvy, forward-thinking, solutions-driven, professional and tenacious. We are still carving out the way we work, so you will also need to be a strong team player and most importantly - a builder!
If you love to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty, this is the role for you.
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Silverfin and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers
- Research into targeted accounts to gather insights, key contacts and other useful information prior to prospecting
- Engage with prospects through a variety of channels including phone, email and social media
- Qualify inbound leads generated by our marketing team
- Deliver a superior customer experience as you engage with prospects
- Conduct high-level product demonstrations
- Attend selected industry events
- Keep track of your prospecting efforts on our CRM
- Achieve or exceed your individual targets on a monthly basis
- Share best practices with your colleagues and be open to learning from others
- Ability to understand and successfully promote a technical offering and solution
- Ability to demonstrate telesales skills and a track record of over-achievement
- Experience with a CRM system, ideally Salesforce
- Goal oriented individual with superior communication skills
- Fluent in commercial-level English (written and spoken), plus any other language is an advantage
- Ability to speak an additional European language would be highly advantageous
- Resilience and coachability (you will make mistakes along the way but you need to quickly recover and learn from them)
- Work independently in an entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledge of accounting is a plus
- Desire for a long-term career in sales preferred