Within the space of a year, we have more than doubled in size. Already present in the UK, Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg, we’re now focused on expanding our presence in existing markets and globally.
We are currently expanding our UK & I team and looking for Account Executives to help build our local presence, focusing on Tier-1 firms across UK and Ireland.
In order to be successful, you will be entrepreneurial, a fast-learner, tech-savvy, forward-thinking, solutions-driven, professional and tenacious. We are still carving out the way we work, so you will also need to be a strong team player and most importantly - a builder!
- Identify and close new business with accounting firms in UK&I
- Prepare and run sales workshops with senior clients on C-level / Partner-level
- Develop and present improvement cases to accounting partners / stakeholders
- Maintain a comprehensive sales pipeline, constantly refreshing to qualify and identify new opportunities
- Collaborate with Silverfin leadership, Marketing and Technology departments to execute the sales strategy, introduce the product roadmap and new releases to clients
- Forecast future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to shifts on the market
- Serve as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions
- Develop sales strategies to keep Silverfin competitive and innovative
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment, utilising relevant skills where appropriate to close new business
- Ability to be autonomous, responsible and also work with other Account Executives
- BA/BS degree from a reputable university
- 5+ years progressive experience in B2B sales roles in the professional services and/or technology space (audit/accounting experience is a big plus)
- Proven track record of winning complex 5/6-figure deals with new clients within the professional services sector
- Solid understanding of cloud technology, SaaS, plus accounting (nice to have)
- Obsession with client happiness and deal generation
- Strong commercial outlook, excellent networker and consultative approach to business development
- Outstanding people and communication skills
- Self-starter and hands-on, able to drive sales process end-to-end
- Strong problem solving and creative commercial approach
- A competitive salary with additional benefits
- An office space next to Old Street station with a coffee shop on the ground floor and a rooftop terrace
- The opportunity to work for a fast-growth, exciting and evolving company
- A stimulating working environment with passionate like-minded colleagues
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, fresh fruit, snacks and... of course, drinks on Friday
“Ultimately we’re building a central nervous system for financial advisory and services firms, paving the way for us to become the first real-time monitor of businesses’ financial data.” - Silverfin co-founder Joris Van Der Gucht.