Silverfin reinvents the way financial advisors work: our cloud-based technology allows +500 accountancy firms and financial advisors to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value adding activities.
Growing rapidly since our founding year 2013, we have completed a series-A funding round led by Index Ventures. These funds are used to accelerate our international expansion. Originated in Belgium, we have successfully launched activities in the Benelux, UK and Nordics, and are about to enter additional markets across Europe.
We are currently expanding our sales team and looking for an Account Manager Upsell to expand our services at our existing clients.
As an Account Executive upsell, you will be part of a fast-paced sales team where an entrepreneurial mindset is a must and is continuously encouraged. We expect you to expand the relationships with our existing customers by proposing solutions that meet their objectives. Are you ready for this challenge? Keep on reading.
The Belgian accounting market is already familiar with our Silverfin solution, but our product keeps evolving and new features are developed every day. You will be essential in helping us expand our services by spotting opportunities and growth potential at our current client portfolio. To maximize every sales conversation, a close collaboration with our Customer Success Team and product team is crucial.
A successful Key Account Executive will need to understand and identify industry pain points and trends. The know-how that you bring to will help you to articulate exactly how our solution can address those needs. You have to be a fast-learner, tech-savvy, forward-thinking, solutions-driven, professional and tenacious. We are still carving out the way we work, so you will also need to be a strong team player and most importantly - a builder
- Execute successfully the upsell strategy
- Build a trustworthy relationship with our BE client base
- Listen to their needs en aligning this with the strategy
- Help our clients in taking the next steps with Silverfin by giving workshops, presentations, webinars
- Collaborate with your manager, Marketing and Technology departments to execute the upsell strategy (launching campaigns,...)
- Build account plans to adapt to shifts on the market
- Serve as a business representative at industry events and conferences
What makes a good Account Executive
- 3+ years experience in a finance consultancy or advisory role (Big 4, Finance consultancy) with a commercial mindset
- Solid understanding of cloud technology, SaaS
- Obsession with client happiness and deal generation
- Strong storytelling skills, excellent networker with a consultative approach
- Outstanding people and communication skills
- Self-starter, hands-on and smart
- Strong problem solving and creative commercial approach
- Ability to be autonomous, responsible and work in a cross-border team environment
What's in it for you?
- A fast-paced, no-nonsense FinTech scale-up in an international scene
- The opportunity to help get our clients to the next digital level
- A thriving work environment with lots of enthusiastic people joining forces
- A competitive salary and secondary benefits
- A strong supply of excellent coffee, fresh fruits and … drinks on Friday!