Silverfin reinvents the way financial advisors work: our cloud-based technology allows +500 accountancy firms and financial advisors to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value adding activities.
Growing rapidly since our founding year 2013, we have completed a series-A funding round led by Index Ventures. These funds are used to accelerate our international expansion. Originated in Belgium, we have successfully launched activities in the Benelux, UK and Nordics, and are about to enter additional markets across Europe.
We are currently expanding our sales team and looking for Account Executives to build our local presence, focusing on accounting firms across The Netherlands.
As an Account Executive, you will be part of a fast-paced sales team where an entrepreneurial mindset is a must and is continuously encouraged. We expect you to build the opportunity with our clients and with Silverfin. Are you ready for this challenge? Keep on reading.
The Luxemburg market is unchartered territory for Silverfin, ready to be tackled. You will be essential in helping us set, drive and execute on our revenue goals by working closely with every type of accounting firm, from smaller players to mid-market and even top 10 organisations
To be successful, it is important to understand and identify industry pain points and trends and have the know-how to articulate exactly how our solution can address those needs. You have to be a fast-learner, tech-savvy, forward-thinking, solutions-driven, professional and tenacious. We are still carving out the way we work, so you will also need to be a strong team player and most importantly - a builder!
- Close new business with mid-market accounting firms in the Netherlands
- Prepare and run workshops with senior prospective clients on C-level / Partner-level
- Develop and present business cases for business and IT stakeholders
- Eager to build opportunities in a new market and to establish trustworthy relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain a comprehensive sales pipeline, constantly refreshing to qualify and identify new opportunities
- Collaborate with your direct Manager, Marketing and Technology departments to execute the sales strategy
- Develop sales strategies and define sales approaches
- Forecast future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to shifts on the market
- Serve as a business representative at industry events and conferences
What makes a good Account Executive
- 5+ years progressive experience in B2B sales roles in the professional services and/or technology space
- Experience in the Accounting industry is definitely a nice to have
- Solid conceptual understanding of cloud technology, SaaS
- Obsession with client happiness and deal generation
- Strong commercial outlook, excellent networker and consultative approach to business development
- Outstanding people and communication skills
- Self-starter and hands-on, able to drive sales process end-to-end
- Strong problem solving and creative commercial approach
- Ability to be autonomous, responsible and work in a cross-border team environment
- Ability to take ownership as a real (and the first) Silverfin ambassador for the Luxemburg market
What's in it for you?
- A fast-paced, no-nonsense FinTech scale-up in an international scene
- The opportunity to build a market from scratch
- A thriving work environment with lots of enthusiastic people joining forces
- A competitive salary and secondary benefits
- A growing team in a fast-growing company
Please note you will be on Belgian payroll so you need to have a residency in Belgium.