Support at Silverfin is not about closing tickets, it's about actually helping people through mail, phone or chat. We care about our customers so we want to give them a first class support experience.
Support is a part of the CSM team because we all care about the same thing: customers, but even more 'customer experience'. As we are growing we are continuously looking for better ways to offer our services. So a support manager does not only talk to our customers, he or she writes articles or creates videos for our online helpdesk to improve that experience.
As a support manager we expect you to be an expert of the Silverfin platform, not only into content but also on the technical side. You understand how everything works on a high level, so you can help understand developers on how they can actually solve things.
What makes a good Customer Support Manager?
- Fluent in Dutch & English, working efficiency in French
- Eager to grow within the customer success team as a Support Manager or even as a CSM
- Enthusiastic and solution-minded personality
- Excellent client focus and passion for technology
- A background in accountancy/finance is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- A fast-paced, no-nonsense FinTech scale-up in an international scene
- A digital and data-driven company culture
- A thriving work environment with lots of enthusiastic people joining forces
- A salary package based on skills and experience with a broad benefits package.
- A growing team in a growing company
- A strong supply of excellent coffee, fresh fruits and … drinks on Friday!