You arrive at the office and one of our clients reported a technical issue with the Silverfin platform: there’s no data coming true in the platform. The heat is on! As a technical wizard, your brain automatically starts analysing the possible causes and you get them up and running in no time.
This is a typical start in the day of a support engineer at Silverfin. You support our customers in solving technical problems, help find long term solutions for recurring issues and document them. You know all about our clients’ different IT environments as the support team is also responsible for the (remote) installation of our platform.
You’re not alone in this, you can always count on the support of 2 experienced colleagues. Questions and problems related to the standard functions of the software will be handled by your Customer Success colleagues. They will make an accurate estimate as to the importance, urgency and difficulty of the support request.
- You have a background in IT which ensures a good knowledge of network and security.
- As our clients are based in Belgium as well as internationally, you are fluent in Dutch and English.
- Experience in Windows server environment and with database software (eg SQL)
- You are empathic - the customer's problem is your problem
- You are analytical and solution oriented and you consider yourself creative in finding workarounds.
- You have good time and priority management skills, you are able to identify urgent problems and act consequently
- You are a team player, sharing knowledge with colleagues and helping when needed
- Active interest in new, technological trends and evolutions.
Nice to have
- French language skills are always welcome
- Experienced with accounting software and/or the knowledge of basic principles of accounting.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your dedication, we offer you a job that scores more than triple A!
- A fast-paced, no-nonsense FinTech scale-up in an international scene
- A digital and data-driven company culture
- A thriving work environment with lots of enthusiastic people joining forces
- A salary package based on skills and experience with a broad benefits package.
- A growing team in a growing company
- A strong supply of excellent coffee, fresh fruits and … drinks on Friday!