A Tech accountant at Silverfin? An accountant who loves technology or a developer with interest in Fintech?
In this case, we're looking for both. We're looking for a tech-savvy accountants or developers with an interest in financial technology to help us make our groundbreaking platform for Connected Accounting even better.
You will help us build and insert financial and technical knowledge into the product and keep us closely connected to the real day-to-day challenges of accountancy firms and there goal to become more digital. As everything is changing so quickly, we need you to keep your ears to the ground.
Have you been working in accounting for a few years, and are you up for a revolutionary career change? Are you a developer looking for a new challenge? Are you just graduated as an Accountant or developer, but you are looking for an out of the box role? Take the leap, join Silverfin and make a difference for accountants worldwide.
- Apply your accountancy or/and technical knowledge to help improve our product.
- Turn our client needs and requests into templates by developing liquid code.
- Be the link between our accounting customers and our development team.
- Keep market knowledge up-to-date
- You have a background in accountancy and/or in IT by education, experience or interest.
- You are actively interested in/passionate about development and are willing to learn Liquid code (you will be trained).
- Good communicator, being able to work with different kind of people.
- You are customer-minded.
What we offer
- A competitive salary with extra benefits
- The opportunity to work for an exciting company with a large international customer base
- A stimulating working environment with passionate colleagues
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, fresh fruit and... cocktails on Friday
- Regular and fun team activities