Terminus and Sigstr have recently joined forces in our mission to lead the B2B marketing revolution (see more here). Separately, our companies have been making waves in the ABM space and are thrilled to come together uniting our product and our teams. We expect exponential growth, and are a hard-working team that digs in wherever needed to help each other and our customers. Sigstr is now a Terminus company and will be hiring for our Indy office.
Terminus is the leader of the account-based movement and the crucial link that connects B2B marketing and sales teams with their ideal customers. The Terminus solution arms marketing teams with an account-centric platform that delivers the intelligence and automation needed to scale ABM and revolutionize the way B2B marketing is done. Hundreds of organizations worldwide, including Salesforce, GE, Verizon, 3M and CA Technologies, turn to Terminus to more effectively target, engage and grow their best-fit accounts. Terminus offers savvy marketers the technology and proven expertise to radically improve account-based strategies and campaigns, increasing ROI and producing exceptional results.
Who we’re hoping to find
As our Software Engineer, you’ll be a member of the Product Engineering team to build engaging and highly usable customer experiences. To excel in this position, you must have a relentless focus on delivering value and exceptional service to our customers, who are among the most brilliant marketers and industry-leading brands on the planet, and you must be pragmatic in applying best practices for creating engaging experiences for our customers.
What you will own
- Proactively suggest and implement technology that maximizes developer productivity and happiness.
- Help to ensure that a high standard for user experience, design, and code maintainability is maintained at all times.
- Serve alongside our senior engineers to perform code reviews, feature development, etc.
- Collaborate with our full-time design staff to solve customer challenges in thoughtful ways.
- Share with your fellow SigStars on lessons learned and cross-train other engineers on modern frontend techniques.
- Help us promote an experiment-rich culture that learns fast and innovates faster through small iterations of production-ready testable code.
- Collaborate with the product, design and backend engineers to craft and implement the right user experience for our product.
- Determine the optimal strategies to help our customers effectively manage their campaigns, obtain insights and achieve their goals.
What you will need to be successful
- Ability to work within a team as well as work independently to drive efforts to enhance business goals for our customers, team, and company.
- Drive to hit and exceed both individual and team goals then celebrate the efforts of yourself and others.
- Strong desire to expand your skill-set and challenge yourself to try new things.
- Commitment to being honest and transparent in everything you do.
- A passion for customer-centric development.
- A comfort with changing priorities and an iterative workflow.
- Ability to excel in a team setting, contributing to shared projects and code, using JIRA task tracking, Git version control, and daily standups.
- Strong engineering and coding skills. Ability to write high performance production quality code within agreed upon delivery timeframes.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn existing frontend code (React, Mobx, Webpack).
- Ability to manage complex projects simultaneously and consistently meet delivery deadlines in a rapidly evolving start-up environment.
- Firm understanding of web architecture.
- An attention to detail and level of care for your work.
- Familiarity with other backend languages such as Ruby and Elixir would be a plus - but not required.
- React Native experience and responsive design implementation are also plusses.
- Google (Chrome Extension) SDK / Microsoft O365 API Experience is also a plus.
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- Working for a company and leadership team focused on providing a “Best Place to Work” environment
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee coverage
- 100% Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Guaranteed Stock Options
- Unlimited vacation
- Gym membership or health and wellness reimbursement
- Parking & Transit assistance
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Weekly free lunch, unlimited snacks and drinks
- Beautiful, high energy offices in 3 tech hubs (Atlanta, San Francisco, and Indianapolis)
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
More about Terminus & our market opportunity
The explosion of data and consumerization of B2B is transforming how leading companies drive growth. It requires a shift to an account-centric approach which focuses on arming market-facing teams with the intelligence needed to drive into the right segments of the market with the best message in a far more scalable way. The CMOs, CROs, and CEOs of winning companies are putting more data to work as they assess opportunities, identify the right accounts, and align sales and marketing resources appropriately. And the lines have blurred at the point of engagement. Marketing programs and sales teams need to be integrated -- not just aligned -- to deliver a consistent experience in the eyes of the customer. Not just at the top of the funnel, but throughout the customer journey at an account level.
Acclaimed “Best Places to Work” 3 consecutive years, Terminus has created an incredible, dedicated team centered on building the best-in-class ABM platform and community. With offices in Atlanta, San Francisco, and now Indianapolis, Terminus is attracting the brightest minds on all sides of the country. See here
Terminus is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.