Sigstr turns every email your employees send into a powerful marketing channel, bursting with revenue and relationship analytics. With 500+ amazing customers and 350 million banner displays monthly, teams everywhere now use employee email as their new favorite ad channel. Sigstr is the next frontier for ABM and revenue marketers, and over the last twelve months our business grew A LOT. We need talented project managers who will not just onboard our customers, but be a catalyst to accelerate their success by planning, executing, and setting customers on a path to business outcomes. The right individual will inspire a shared vision, communicate effectively, manage trade-offs with critical thinking skills, and take pride in customer outcomes. This role is a part of our Customer Success team and reports directly to the VP of Customer Success.
What You’ll Contribute (Responsibilities)
- Project manage new Sigstr customer implementations so that the customer is up and running effectively in the shortest possible amount of time and serve as primary point of contact between client and Sigstr throughout the implementation process.
- Manage multiple client projects simultaneously while providing both high level and detailed business process and change management consulting.
- Conduct assessment of customer needs as a continuation of discovery started during the sales process, bridge product features and functionality to how it will positively impact their business.
- Provide consulting and assistance to customers via phone, email, and onsite visits as required.
- Respond to customer inquiries and direct the resolution of outstanding issues within appropriate time frame.
- Assist with scoping implementation and professional services engagements pre-sales as required.
- Work internally with Account Executives (Sales) and Success Managers (Customer Success) to ensure smooth and efficient customer lifecycle transitions.
- Leverage internal resources as appropriate including Support, Sales, Client Success Managers, and Product.
- Keep management and the internal organization regularly apprised of project statuses and challenges. Drive corrective action when necessary.
What You’ll Need (Required Education/Qualifications)
- 2+ years previous project management or consulting experience in implementing SaaS/technology solutions.
- Ability to work within a team as well as lead efforts to enhance business goals for our customers, team, and company.
- Drive to hit and exceed both individual and team goals then celebrate the efforts of yourself and others.
- Strong desire to expand your skill-set and challenge yourself to try new things.
- Commitment to being honest and transparent in everything you do.
- Self-motivated, willing to take initiative to proactively solve problems, assume true ownership of projects and their successful completion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, listening, and interpersonal skills.
- Highly results-oriented.
What We Would Love (Preferred Education/Qualifications)
- Experience with CRMs, project management, and ticketing systems.
- Experience deploying desktop software & tools used (Group Policy, SCCM, etc).
- Experience with MS Active Directory, O365 and G-Suite administration.
- Ability to become a subject matter expert.
Sigstr is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.