If you get a kick out of asking questions, listening, and helping people, we’re looking for a Sales Development Rep (SDR) with at least one year experience in SaaS or Marketing Tech.
In this role, you will be the first interaction new prospects, typically marketers, have with Sigstr. Ultimately, the SDR is responsible for presenting high quality opportunities to the Sales team, and you will own prospecting, lead qualification, and scheduling of initial meetings. Sigstr is growing rapidly, and successful SDR’s will have opportunities to move into sales or other roles quickly!
What You’ll Do
- Prospecting: Responsible for owning prospecting activities (inbound and outbound) and for scheduling the initial demo. You’ll identify qualified prospects, contact them (email, calls) and manage activities via SalesForce.
- Learning: You will work with the sales team in the Demo-through-close and post sales process. This includes attending the demo, learning, and helping sales with the Demo to close process.
- Inbound: You will also work with Marketing to help execute campaigns and to follow up on inbound leads generated from those campaigns.
- Improving: We need leaders in every role, and we’ll need your help in improving the SDR process and role. You will help us identify new trends and opportunities.
- Achieving: You will help set and measure your weekly, monthly, and quarterly activity targets and goals.
What You’ll Need
Candidate should have the following experience/skills:
- 1+ year experience in SaaS or Marketing Technology, ideally in a Sales Development or other Sales role.
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a Business / Marketing Major.
- Ability to quickly learn technology and marketing and to speak with confidence about Sigstr.
- A knack for getting to the “right people” and create relationships with decision makers.
- Self-starter…you’re the kind of person that sees opportunity and tackles it!
- You love people. You love helping, and you have awesome communications skills.
A Bit About Sigstr
Sigstr turns every email your employees send into a powerful marketing channel, bursting with revenue and relationship analytics. With 500+ amazing customers and 350 million banner displays monthly, teams everywhere now use employee email as their new favorite ad channel. Sigstr is the next frontier for ABM and revenue marketers, and over the last twelve months our business grew A LOT.
We have 50+ free-thinkers working in a highly innovative and collaborative entrepreneurial environment. Our office overlooks the circle in downtown Indianapolis, and you’ll see our investors and friends from High Alpha (www.highalpha.com) are in the office often.
We’re looking for leaders and we’ll need your help to get our young company going in the right direction as well. We expect exponential growth. It’s a scrappy team that digs in wherever needed to help each other and our customers. It’s rare that two days are the same!
Sigstr is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.