Interested in a high-growth software-as-a-service (SaaS) business where an entrepreneurial spirit is key? Sigstr’s (www.sigstr.com) SaaS product ensures every email an employee sends (10,000 emails / employee / year) includes a branded signature and a marketing call-to-action. It’s simple to use, and our customers love the results Sigstr is driving.
As our Lead Front-End Engineer, you’ll join our team of designers and engineers to help scope, build, test, and launch new features & products as part of the Sigstr platform. We’re seeking candidates with strong front-end opinions, attention to detail, and the desire to take ownership of the user experience.
What You’ll Do
- Simple Solutions for Complex Problems: Email signatures can be deceptively complex. You’ll help us build a product that simplifies signature creation, management, and rollout for customers of all sizes.
- Engineering Leadership: You’ll have the opportunity to own the execution of our application front-end, set the standards for UX build outs, and be directly responsible for delivery of key features.
- Enterprise UX: Sigstr is a solution targeted for enterprise customers. We’ll need your help ensuring that our product is staged for success by being efficient, intuitive, and delightful for customers large and small.
- Rails View & Interactions: Our applications run on the Rails framework. As part of our core engineering team, you’ll collaborate with both back-end and full-stack developers, to bring application data, analytics, and key user flows to life.
- Quality Assurance: As features finalize their build phase, you’ll get to work with our design, product management, and customer success teams to ensure that our latest release are built to spec, with the best UX in mind.
What You’ll Need
Candidate should have the following:
- 5+ years experience in front-end and/or Ruby on Rails development positions.
- Experience with Git workflows, HTML, CSS, jQuery
- Front-end framework opinions
- Familiarity with MongoDB and Rails APIs
- Understanding of various email clients, browsers, and web technology.
- Ability and willingness to learn, adapt to, and teach new technologies.
- Self-starter…you’re the kind of person that sees opportunity and tackles it!
Email is our most frequent touch point between our brand and our customers and prospects. We’re on a mission to help marketers in a wide range of organizations better understand and leverage employee email.
We are free-thinkers working in a highly innovative and collaborative entrepreneurial environment. Our office overlooks the circle in downtown Indianapolis, and you’ll see our investors and friends from High Alpha (www.highalpha.com) are in the office daily.
We’re looking for leaders, and we’ll need your help to get our young team going in the right direction as well. We expect exponential growth. It’s a scrappy team that digs in wherever needed to help each other and our customers. It’s rare that two days are the same!