Sigstr is a SaaS platform built by marketers, for marketers. We’ve created a new channel for marketers to deliver content and drive measurable returns. And we’re looking for talented, passionate, been-there-won-that professionals to help get us there. We’re a competitive and fast-paced crew, but friendly and generous. Most importantly, we’re a team.
We’re recruiting Account Executives to develop and close new Sigstr business. AEs are coachable and intelligent. The ideal candidates have a deep desire to learn and have a real understanding of what hard work and success look like.
What You’ll Do
- Prospect: Spread the Sigstr vision through product demonstrations, field marketing events, and account-specific initiatives. Our sales development team will help you to schedule meetings, but the most successful AE’s will fill their own pipeline.
- Learn: We’re in a fast-paced world of marketing technology. Our customers are marketers and we’re constantly reading and learning to make sure we can add value to every conversation.
- Improve: We need leaders in every role. AEs should help us constantly improve our business and each other. You’ll help spot new trends and opportunities through customer conversations and your contributions will help shape our product and messaging. Create scalable processes including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, recruiting and more
- Achieve: You’ll help set and measure your weekly, monthly and quarterly targets and goals on a path towards our personal and professional goals.
What You’ll Need
Candidate should have the following experience/skills:
- Focus and an ability to prioritize key activities and prospects
- Willingness to both share and challenge thoughts and ideas
- Teamwork and effective communication skills
- Be at ease working in a fast-paced environment
- Delight every Sigstr user with each interaction
- A love of people – helping people, learning from people
A Bit About Sigstr
Employee Email represents one of the precious few “owned” marketing channels, and Sigstr unlocks latent marketing potential en masse. Our SaaS product ensures every email an employee sends (10,000 emails / employee / year) includes a branded signature and a marketing call-to-action. It’s simple to use and drives big returns for our 200+ customers.
We have +25 free-thinkers working in a highly innovative and collaborative entrepreneurial environment. Our office overlooks the circle in downtown Indianapolis, and you’ll see our investors and friends from High Alpha (www.highalpha.com) are in the office daily.
We’re looking for leaders and we’ll need your help to get our young team going in the right direction as well. We expect exponential growth. It’s a scrappy team that digs in wherever needed to help each other and our customers. It’s rare that two days are the same!
Sigstr is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.