Signpost is disrupting martech with AI-her name is Mia. She turns prospects into promoters for local businesses, large and small. This is an ideal environment for experienced analysts to apply creative problem-solving and well-honed analytical skills against business objectives.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for performing analyses and developing processes that help our teams deliver impactful marketing, high-quality customer support, and accelerate sales. As a core member of the team, you will work cross-functionally to develop key business insights, improve our reporting processes, and be an integral part of building a data-driven culture Signpost.
Named one of America's Most Promising Companies by Forbes, Signpost is backed by Spark Capital, Google Ventures, OpenView Venture Partners, Scout Ventures and a group of angel investors including Jason Calacanis. The company is headquartered in New York City with locations in Austin and Denver. Learn more at www.signpost.com.
- Partner with Marketing, CX, and Sales leadership to identify and analyze opportunities for efficiency gains and business improvement
- Synthesize findings to develop concrete recommendations and go-forward plans
- Serve as project manager for Marketing and CX initiatives, working with the team to develop and execute implementation plans to translate recommendations into results
- Deliver ad-hoc and recurring analyses and insights, automating reporting where possible
- Explore data, communicate findings, and develop ways to help people throughout the company use the data they need
- Work with Operations and developers to automate routine tasks for front-line team members
- Get your hands dirty and troubleshoot issues that pop up
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Top-notch analytical ability
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in operations, consulting, or investment banking;
- A systems thinker who excels at developing, implementing and maintaining efficient systems, processes, and teams
- Strong Excel, SQL, and Tableau skills required
- A team player who works well with others and is a great listener
- Excellent communication skills: someone who can distill and communicate complex topics to management, front-line team members, and everyone in between
- Familiarity with SaaS metrics and retention analysis preferred
- Obsession for delivering results, not just producing analysis