Senior Product Manager
Denver or Remote
Who is Signpost?
Thousands of businesses partner with Signpost to manage communications with their prospects and customers for the entire lifecycle of the relationship – from lead, to job, to repeat business. Signpost is growing, and we’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to bring her/his experience to run a new initiative.
Who are we looking for?
Signpost helps local service businesses capture leads, communicate before, during, and after the job, and drive more reviews and loyalty among happy customers. We are looking for a passionate teammate who wants to make an impact on our small and medium business owners' lives in a big way.
You will own your roadmap from customer discovery to product delivery and everything in between. You will work on a new company initiative, and through it, you’ll form and test hypotheses, experimenting your way to success. You’ll get out of the building and interview our customers, you’ll quickly pull out insights from data to clearly define a problem, and execute on various solutions.
How you’re going to succeed in this role:
Leveraging user research, you will gain a deep understanding of our customers’ problems to develop and drive their solutions, prioritizing what to build next, executing on the roadmap, and contributing to the company’s goals and vision. Working collaboratively with Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Customer Support, and other Product Managers you will drive productivity of successful product iterations and launches. Using Agile, your immediate and positive impact will be improving our overall user experience, delivering a product that fills marketplace needs, and increasing customer satisfaction. You will thrive in this role if you love challenges and are looking to make an impact on our customers.
- Unabashed curiosity - constantly digging for answers and never stopping at “this is how it’s always been done”
- Unparalleled communication skills with internal and external customers
- Tenacity to keep after a problem if the first solution doesn’t quite hit the mark.
- Empathy for our small business owners and their challenges.
You’re a great fit if your background includes these requirements:
- 5+ years in SaaS Product Management role.
- You live and breathe experimentation and hypothesis testing.
- You have a proven track record solving problems for your customers from zero to one.
- You are experienced in customer discovery and always looking for an opportunity to talk to your customers.
- You have a laser like focus when it comes to prioritization ensuring that you’re building the right thing.
- Ability to ask the right questions, interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and formulate effective action plans to resolve issues.
- Proven ability to simplify complex business problems, focusing on the needs of the customer.
- A detail-oriented mindset and bias for action.
- Propensity to embrace ambiguity.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Experience with mobile applications.
- Background and proven results developing small business or home service experiences.
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- The salary band for this position ranges from $90,000 to $145,000 aligned with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on location.
- You’ll have a huge impact on your customers, making their lives better
- FUN! You’ll work with some of the best co-workers out there
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- We have an entrepreneurial spirit and your career possibilities are limitless!
- Unlimited PTO
Due to Covid-19, all Signpost employees are working remotely until deemed appropriate for onsite team members to return to the office.
Check us out at signpost.com